or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

Those Rick are at Oki Ni   http://www.oki-ni.com/footwear/rick-owens-men-s-vicious-dunk-sneakers-row2019blk.html   Pretty good price
And Balmain has a pair of slip ons for FW14 that look awesome   
  Jared Leto is 42 and wears SLP very well. Also, you're a tool. 
it's also super soft and feels like air.    but it's still a $900 hawaiian shirt. the collar is dope for throwing over a jacket though. 
This stuff rarely makes it past 30% and since it's permanent collection, it'll just get repackaged and/or cycled back into the next season. You can see Mr Porter has already done this with the denim shirts, jean jackets and combat boots which were from last season but never went on sale and are still full price. 
 Your answer can be found in the last 60 - 80 years of film and music culture
I don't think the leather on the SLP is going to be that thin to be honest. RO leather varies from thin and flimsy (what you find on my habit) to on par with SLP moto/riders, really your best bet is to buy it and try it out and if it doesn't work out, return it and bite the $30-$50 shipping fee. Small price to pay on a $3k jacket anyway.    A lot of people have said SLP leather's aren't very impressive but I don't agree, I think most of their offerings are about as good...
I have wide feet and the SLP's are among the comfiest sneakers i've owned, definitely compared to CP. They also hold their shape and last much longer. I wore the black ones every day for a year and there is barely any scuffing on the sole. Just bought a new pair in black/red and have already had compliments on them, probably cause they think they're BREDs lol..
and wow.. that looks ALMOST identical to this -  Silent Damir Doma Jesve - Right down to the zipper with a different pull. The leather varies on the Damir and SLP looks to have a few extra panels sewn in, but its made in italy / 100% lambskin and costs about $1000. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes straight out of the same factory. The silent looks longer in Farfetches pictures so it's possible that SLP's has a shorter cropped cut.  As far as comparing to Rick, you can't...
Just so you know, there's only one person that runs the entire YSL.com operations and she handles customer service phones, email and sends out shipping info. The website automatically deletes inventory when it sells, but it takes a few days for it to confirm. I wouldn't worry about it.    This is at least as of last summer, it's possible they've hired more people to help out, but she was the only one there in a new york office. Poor girl even has to deal with complaints...