or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

because $250 is still a lot of money for a pair of purple chinos.    edit: i should also say, i'm in love with the cut and fabric. i'm not sure how i would make the color work or if its too fashioney/flamboyant. 
  tried these trousers on a while back at lanvin and fell in love but couldn't justify the $500 price tag. found them for nearly half off though.. not sure if i should or shouldnt. even though they're purple, its really really dark and the material is so soft and comfortable. 
Also saw that he was heavily inspired by the Tony Scott flick "The Hunger", hence the Bowie-esque glasses. very cool stuff. 
also, can you comment on these pants and the shirt layers underneath? looks perfect
what trousers are those? are the shoes CP?
awesome article. its unfortunate but this happens in music and art as well. i've seen well known musicians being turned away from their own parties. all this fashion party guest list stuff is an illusion though. an imaginary hell for all these people that hate each other to grin and pat each other on the back.   btw, how did you 3 fit into a 1 bedroom apt? lol
a pair of comfy sleek black ankle boots that I can dress up or down to wear with tapered jeans. 

disgusting creature. carry on lang li. 
mirror is angled upward could be why.. lighting sucks here, will try and take a better one