or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

jesus those shoes are FUGLY
while i like the undercover stuff, it just looks like reinterpretations or customized looks on nike gear that's already available. I realize the gyakusou line is primarily for running, but the nsw italy stuff looks and feels much nicer, tailored and dare I say, next level. 
ive never worn uniqlo but is it possible that uniqlo are not tts and that you're maybe a 34-36?
    need a jacket pretty soon. was hoping to get the boris bidjan high neck leather but its too expensive and not sure if i can wait for it to go on sale (or if itll even be available plus itll still be pricey even at 50% off). heard great things about this julius. also would grab these zam overdyed black dna pants.    yes/no?
copped the lows from ln-cc a while back.. so glad i got em when i had the chance as they sold quick. sadly the glue is starting to drip into the sole, probably due to the excess heat. truly a work of art though.
where'd you find for 400? if you don't like them you'll easily be able to re-sell
then you didn't size down enough. mine went from 16" to 16.5-16.8 in about a week. granted I dont take care of them. I skate in them, walk around as much as possible, sweat, live in them for as long as possible until its time to give them a wash.    also, i sag them right below my hips, which will definitely stretch
bummer they didn't get the jackets i wanted :(
the a1923's look sort of whatever on their own but when you pair them with pants and a shirt in the vein of damir doma, ma+, etc. they really look killer and their design begins to stand out. they're not for everyone, but just look at how some of the people incorporate them into their fits. don't expect them to look good with a pair of apc's or anything.    on that note, i used to think the bbs sneakers were pretty unappealing but after seeing them paired with a...
wheres the link?