or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

You're a few years late on Balenciaga anyway, Save your pennies up for the next big thing. 
Lots of great deals on FarFetch as well as LVR
  NASA
wow.. all the varsity jackets are now $700 MORE? Crazy. Might as well snatch up current season for the bargain price of $1795
  Luisaviaroma does sales on DH, just on certain items. As recently as last January I got a pair of Jakes at 30% or 40% off. Also, Matches, SSense and for a time AlohaRag were carrying DH Accessories. DH Branded Boutiques as far as I know have never done sales, but Most B&M shops do - And there are at least 2 or 3 stores in LA that carry DH, with constant sales - Maxfield, Bleu, Saks. You can also find stuff pop up on Yoox. I think the problem lies more with Saks as they...
I havent, I just assumed that since this fall Rick is introducing zippered butt flaps, The shoes can only evolve and cater to foot fetishists. 
The SS15 Rickdidas are even crazier. Zippered flaps everywhere for easy foot fetishist access. 
I like all of them. Would def rock the green stans. Probably wouldn't wear any of the others but there's no denying they are pretty unique and interesting. Nice to see Raf still pushing boundaries. I actually like the moon boots too, again, wouldn't wear them but they're really interesting. Can't wait to see the FW collection up close. 
  I'm not surprised you're 170 / 5'7 if you eat like that.  In other words, you're overweight - http://www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1108048103230.html
 Yeah I sized up on a jacket and it's still tight. For editorial purposes it's great and slimming but as soon as i move my arms the shoulder pads are too noticeable and not very comfortable.