or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

Oh yeah that's right, not into the silver ones but I def wanna get the black/red & blue with Perforated toe whenever they come back in. 
 The leather is much nicer with more padding then the previous ones (I have the OG white and black as well as blue and red strip 02's). these feel more like real sneakers though as opposed to the others that would go nice as sneakers or dressy shoes. toe cap perf is dope as fuck. Haven't seen these in any other colors though (with the perf)
  Slp's
i'd consider myself pretty large and the 15.5 waxed black jeans were kinda skin tight, but definitely doable. I'm actually thinking about getting them.   Here I am wearing the 17.5 and some new sneakers  
  I remember the older ones from like '11/12 fit pretty small and i needed to size up, especially on mummy high's. I just got a pair this season and I ended up sizing down one and they still fit pretty big, almost like boots. 
Dropped prices and added some things
its white
These have been out a few months, but they're dope. Love the perf. 
Tried those on yesterday. People seem to love them but I don't like chukkas and it just seems weird for Rick to be doing this style.    edit: ^all black up there look way better and cleaner and the toe is nice. Would definitely try those out. The ones I tried had the bulbous toe and looked like the first one linked. Also it was in like a camel/brown color, so I'm sure that had something to do with my dissatisfaction lol 
Is that not black? I ordered a pair of these in black and they looked almost brown, not sure if due to the patent leather.