or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

after walking around in them for a bit, the low heel doesn't really feel too weird. the main thing that bugs me is the lack of support in the ankles and the leather feeling kind of flimsy. not sure if this is how they should be though. that one massive eyelet is kind of weird too. 
it is a little weird.. i think they're considered flats..  technically .05 shorter, which is why i'm a little hesitant about wrapping the laces around the shoes as i'm sure they'll be worn out in no time. 
  got a pair of these marcéll's on yoox for about 2 bills.. saw them at maxfields in another color for much much more. leather seems nice, read somewhere that it's the same as guidi. not sure i know how to rock them with only one eyelet though so i wrapped the laces around the shoe.. kind of weird. keep or return? bottom pick shows lacing from behind and under as well as wearing trousers and denim.    [[SPOILER]]         [[SPOILER]]       [[SPOILER]]       [[SPOILER]]
they've been doing that for a few years now, it's where a lot of the clothes are manufactured in japan. 
stay away from gilt woman
augusta derbies are hard to beat and will def outlast the average person, leather will just look better as they age. 
the boots seemed pretty massive to me, at least 1 size bigger than the shoes. 
will post fit pics soon.. looks bad ass
the sole's are like a lanvin / balenciaga hybrid. kind of cool but the upper looks weird. i like the malibus more . 
size down 1 imo