or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

yep, classic and beautiful. 
im stating an opinion on a recent purchase to someone who acts like a dictator on these forums. hardly cruel. i'm sure he can handle it.    and reedo: those pants look amazing. keep them. 
yes, just want to get my message through to fuumas thick skull
those chains are ugly and retarded. if you can rip them out it would look dope but for now you look like howie mandel in monster under my bed. 
you look like judd nelsons skewed id, only worse. go back to square one. that jacket looks retarded btw, unless you work at a lumber mill. your skewed confidence only makes it worse. 
i had to walk away and look at this once more, and i hate to say it, you look like corey haims love child wearing grand daddy's clothes. awful man. stick to your margiela sneakers and jeans with some sort of flattering top. after you work out for 2 or 3 weeks. 
no offense but that looks terrible. shoes look too big, sweater has you busting out a gut, and everything is so old man trying to be cool like
theyre a bit off grey.. beautiful though
youvve never actually shown your wardrobe so technically you're just a troll competing with a prince
fuuma comes from a reptilian designer line of blood money.