or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

waiting for your reply GETTOASTY
julius boots inspired by trigun amirite
    Robert Altman's finest film. 
$100 - KKA Attachment J-Shape Jeans Black Denim $100 - The Viridi-Anne Cotton Cold Dye Twill Pants $160 - Lanvin AW11 Silver / Grey / Reflective Nylon High  $40 - Silent Damir Doma Shirt   Last bump before they're off to wasteland
a1923 - These - A1923 – Horse front boot with back zip - but the leather is smoother.. Calf maybe? They're from '11-'12     This is the link - http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/goods/072480-09-006 Looks like they're currently out of black though. 
prices dropped and added silent damir doma shirt
Rick Owens AW12 Mountain Mollino Calfskin came in. Beautiful thick oiled calfskin leather reminiscent of the leathers BBS and Obscur are coming out with.                [[SPOILER]]     Fit pic with 19cm Dior Raw and Augusta backzips.          [[SPOILER]]           Uniqlo zip up also came in.. Amazing quality for $30 and with YKK zippers. I ordered an XL and it fits like a M in Silent / BBS / etc. Kinda has that fit too with the double zips. Fit pic with Dior 19cm and...
Everything must go price drops!   $125 - The Viridi-Anne Cotton Cold Dye Twill Pants $195 - Lanvin AW11 Silver / Grey / Reflective Nylon High Tops $145 - KKA Attachment J-Shape Jeans Black Denim
and thus begins toast's apprenticeship under jet sarcastyleforum-internship
i've had all of them and i would rate it like - chucks, jv, pierre, cp, mmm and lanvin being the most comfortable.  i've only had one pair, and it was the blue high tops.. similar to the side zips and i found them pretty uncomfortable and unstable. sent them back almost immediately. from what i understand they are france's answer to chucks.