or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

yeah definitely, when they first came out I was unsure of them but they've grown on me over the year. they're significantly cheaper on oki-ni if you remove the vat btw   these are on ebay too, pretty dope http://www.ebay.com/itm/BORIS-BIDJAN-SABERI-AW12-13-BAMBA2-F242-TRAINER-SNEAKER-44-42-43-RICK-OWENS-/130789891209?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1e73af5c89
i still listen to fat of the land from start to finish. man, that was a fucking awesome time in music. i remember flipping out when they premiered smack my bitch up on mtv amp uncensored. simpler times. 
Some things from the last week or so.. not included are a ton of silent tee's and hidden placket shirts, still haven't received anything yet but im excite   attachment j shape   silent j shape  bbs bamba 2 resin    rvw waxed hoodie    bbs hoodie    silent beanie   and for fun          first foray into baller lenses  and baller music gear        serial cut extra bold    mastermind art direction fashionz book    
I was under the impression that uniqlo items were made in japan.. are they mostly made in china then? not that there's anything wrong with that, just not what i was expecting.. how is this any different from gap or h&m?
so what do you guys recommend at uniqlo? ive tried the jeans and am not crazy about them. mij's look ok, but for $90 might as well get something designer. socks seem to be a hit. undergwears? hoodies?
 i was going to do the exact same thing and be 'the artist'
  and also, the whole thing about celebrities getting paid for tweets, etc is fine, but just because paris hilton gets paid 40k to appear at the grand opening of a guido infested nightclub bringing in tons of money doesn't necessarily mean i'd want her to appear at my minimal techno warehouse party, even if it was for free.      update: on that note, givenchy scarves up on gilt for cheap
my point is there will always be designers that don't want/need the advertisement. i certainly wouldn't want my brand being tainted by kim kardashian promoting it to her legion of fans, that in itself could ruin the appeal of a brand rather quickly. 
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012/10/the-kanye-westkim-kardashian-itinerary.html   this doesn't surprise me but i have a hard time believing some of the designers kanye wears are willing to give him and that kardashian stuff in hopes of free promotion. I thought some of the designers he wears have even turned him away from shows?
just shine some light on them. 90% of good pictures is due to lighting.