or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

you might be able to find one by calling sneakerbistro.. there's a thread on niketalk.com that mentions a non premium set coming end of year/early next year with a chukka and different soles, non hand woven. on my phone right now otherwise i'd link. think someone mentioned these being limited to 300 pairs. 
no but there's a general release coming end of year. 
I'd go for these over the cp's. cheaper too.    http://www.wrongweather.net/lojaVerProduto.php?id=2122   ..just realized they don't look anything alike, but i still think they'd be better. 
yep.. about 5-6 to be exact..something to save for or hold out in event of sale.. fortunately they refresh them so I'll have a chance to get them eventually. :) worth it though. literally walked around in them for like an hour.. kept trying them on over and over. felt an immediate connection.. also love the leather hoodie and bbs leather cloak/jacket. almost better than secks. almost. 
  if you're referring to the augustas with the grey/slate laces yes, they really pop nicely in person.    those look awesome too!
tried on some augusta's and i'm sold/convinced. time to save up!      these are just ridiculous. so comfy. so beautiful. 
They're more like stretchy chinos. To each their own though, I'm really happy with them and they worked really well with the other stuff I posted at the top. 
for fun i went to blackbirds blog and went back to 2005. they were hyped on stocking modern amusement and a ton of really cheesy baggy chav brands. nice to see their progress though.    btw for you l.a. peeps, i went to wasteland melrose today and someone unloaded a ton of stuff. RO Bomber, tons of Drkshdw jackets, a shit load of KVA jackets, tons of yohji, all in the $2-400 range. 
After much debating I finally got these Viridi-annes       Now I just need these..