or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

Well Kanye has been wearing the Santiag Boots so i'm sure they'll sell pretty well. 
How are they to walk around in? The heel makes me think it'll be a bit of a learning curve to comfortably walk around. Also not feeling the YKK zipper. 
I had some first gen Wyatt's in Ocher and they looked awesome once they started getting black stains bleeding into the leather. They look great beat up. 
Yeah I meant in General, but your post triggered it, especially since you received the hoodie as a gift and expect JE to fix the problem or send you another.. Not sure what you want them to do for you. 
I really feel for JE and the amount of complaints they must get. I doubt 99% of the brands get complaints like I hate this Rick Owens tee that has started to fall apart in the neck and disintegrate or I hate these Saint Laurent jeans that are stretching out and losing their shape. 
I picked up the First ones up top.. So much cleaner without the toecap. would love to get a leather version of it. 
+1 on MrP mainly for the no hassle shipping and returns, Ssense has a great return policy as well but shipping is on you and from US can be quite expensive if you're not happy with the fit. I'd also add The Corner, Farfetch and Idol Brooklyn for the return policy and selection. You'll find much better deals internationally from LNCC, OkiNi, and Matches - They also have a decent return policy, but its a little tougher doing returns internationally and a much longer wait on...
I'm not trying to get into a bitchfest or anything. I love Slp and hedi's work and own plenty of pieces from ss13-Ss15 and plan to get even more from fw15. I don't even particularly care for Burberry, I just don't see how anyone other than Sandro, The Kooples and topshop is taking influence from Hedi. We're going through one of the most exciting times in menswear right now for the simple reason that everyone seems to be doing their own thing.
He looks like all you guys when you're wearing JE
How does ANY of that look anywhere close to imitating SLP? I know you guys love SLP but seriously, get Hedi's cock out of your ears and stop thinking everyone is being influenced directly by Hedi. The closest I can think of Burberry imitating SLP is by seeing how much money SLP is making by looking at their past and recreating that vibe, in this case Late 60's - 70's NYC chic.