or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

You can maybe wear it for one year after High School graduation. 
  But you can get SLP now before the grunge trend dies down
 GTFO.. wow.. did you size down? How'd you get those fades with no crotch wear?
 I need a sample for science
Deodorants in general don't fix the problem. Most b.o. gets at its worst due to toxins in the sweat like from binge drinking or eating spicy foods, that sort of thing. Deodorant masks the problem by plugging the pores up but once the pores open up which happens only several hours later, especially if it's hot, the b.o. intensifies. You should probably just sweat it out and as nasty as it sounds, don't put any deodorant on until your pits have gotten all the deodorant out...
   Looks great man! Like how those A1923's look as well, might have to search for a pair. 
  Nice! I meant the full zip in black, but i'll take a grey ;)
When are those flannels getting released @JohnElliottCo .. also the zip hoodies in XL?
Also the ass eventually does droop a bit. If you sag its really apparent but nothing like Dior. 
 It really depends now. The indigo's are much thinner than the black/grey raws. In general the fit is still the same even after gaining weight. The waist definitely extends but after years of wearing black and half a year of wearing indigo they still fit super skinny and its annoying cause now i know i use the jeans as a gauge of when I'm gaining weight lol.