or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

Happy for JE and all the well deserved press and success he's getting. I tried the bomber today though and while the cut is ok, it was way too light. After seeing what AA sells for under a bill, I don't think I could justify more than $1 or 200 bucks on the JE.  There's an incredible difference when you first put on the bomber after years of wearing Rick / Drkshdw bombers and even the FOG one which at least feels thick and has some cool arm and waist cutting going on. I...
Can anyone confirm the all white nike's on FW15 runway? Nike JE AF1 collab?
You can't really compare the two.. Wildly different. aside from the sizing differences, the black / grey being more like a fitted shirt and the red like an oversized shirt, the red one is almost like a jacket. I've worn it in super cold temps and it more than done the job keeping me warm. It's also much thicker in fabric and has a nice luxurious sheen, almost like a light wax. Really underrated piece. It is long and big though, I'm 6' and it looks big on me. I would get...
You can't really compare.. Sushi Zo has a much better ambience, and you're allowed to modify your orders. Go's is literally a tiny bar with 4 seats and maybe 1 or 2 tables in an abandoned deli. The food though is pretty incredible, It's obvious Go is one of a handful of Sushi Chefs that can pick what he wants. I took a girl and while I was yet again disappointed in the lack of communication about the fish and not impressed with the environment, she was fantasizing about...
The BP Pics are from a world war z premiere in Germany where he had a local stylist find him specific brands from Darklands . But the guy knows his artisan luxe brands.Though I've never witnessed him buying stuff there, HLorenzo has his assistant on standby regarding certain items. I have seen a ton of high profile clients waltz in by themselves to HLorenzo and Maxfield and name drop everything from Ann D to Harnden at rapid fire rate, knowing exactly what they want....
Here you go  http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=61I&CollectionId=25Z&ItemId=49&VendorColorId=MTA5MQ2&SeasonMemoCode=actual&GenderMemoCode=men&CategoryId=&SubLineMemoCode=
I went to Go's Mart again recently and had a slightly better experience, but I still thing some of the dishes are a little over sauced. Regular Japan flown tuna continues to impress me though and even beat out the toro and higher calibre market place items. I still think for what it is, the place is not inspiring at all, and I dislike how secretive the prices are, as if Go will be charging what he feels at the moment after he serves you, Which sucks cause he's a really...
This is something you should be telling your therapist. 
That's a great idea.. Pics!