or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

You can't really compare.. Sushi Zo has a much better ambience, and you're allowed to modify your orders. Go's is literally a tiny bar with 4 seats and maybe 1 or 2 tables in an abandoned deli. The food though is pretty incredible, It's obvious Go is one of a handful of Sushi Chefs that can pick what he wants. I took a girl and while I was yet again disappointed in the lack of communication about the fish and not impressed with the environment, she was fantasizing about...
The BP Pics are from a world war z premiere in Germany where he had a local stylist find him specific brands from Darklands . But the guy knows his artisan luxe brands.Though I've never witnessed him buying stuff there, HLorenzo has his assistant on standby regarding certain items. I have seen a ton of high profile clients waltz in by themselves to HLorenzo and Maxfield and name drop everything from Ann D to Harnden at rapid fire rate, knowing exactly what they want....
Here you go  http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=61I&CollectionId=25Z&ItemId=49&VendorColorId=MTA5MQ2&SeasonMemoCode=actual&GenderMemoCode=men&CategoryId=&SubLineMemoCode=
I went to Go's Mart again recently and had a slightly better experience, but I still thing some of the dishes are a little over sauced. Regular Japan flown tuna continues to impress me though and even beat out the toro and higher calibre market place items. I still think for what it is, the place is not inspiring at all, and I dislike how secretive the prices are, as if Go will be charging what he feels at the moment after he serves you, Which sucks cause he's a really...
This is something you should be telling your therapist. 
That's a great idea.. Pics!
They sometimes throw in a 10% or 20% code but that's about it. Most of the time the codes don't work with Rick.  LN-CC hardly puts Geobaskets on sale unless it's a seasonal color way. Your best bet is Gilt, used (lots of buyers remorse so should be easy to find a new pair) or waiting til end of the year. Def don't pay anywhere near $1k especially since Barneys, Ssense and most every retailer was struggling to get rid of them at $400-600. 
No that's a completely different piece and a little heavier. I don't think it's worth $2k but its much more structured. This is the one i'm talking about - I tried my regular size and it was definitely tight so I imagine you could size up. It's intended to be a spring jacket, but feels like the western shirts but in jacket form. Still a cool piece, but again, something i'll wait out for a sale, even though I've been told that YSL boutiques won't be receiving this color. 
I also tried the raw hem denim.. They're great, but if you already have the FW14 Black Jeans you can just taper those and get some scissors to cut the hems yourself and save yourself the extra $1-200. They'll crease and fold like that after a few weeks of wear and a hand wash. They do look cool though if you don't want to do any of the work yourself.    Also got a couple t-shirts, overdyed grey pocket t is awesome. LNCC has the best price on it. A good deal, very...