or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

The only reason I won't pre-order is because I had put money down on an AW13 coat over the summer and the boutique never did get it in. Since they don't do refunds, they basically just offered me credit which was bullshit. I made a huge fuss about it at YSL HQ but the boutiques are all independently controlled. So yeah, Pre Order at your own risk and if you really trust your SA. They're usually really helpful, but they're also very forgetful and are normally prioritizing...
It's too hot for leather jackets right now anyway. Save up for the SLP, it'll last longer in your closet and still be relevant. 
You're a brave man AlexanderTG
I'm also 5'11 and own a couple of jackets and a blazer. Usually go with 50-52 and I too found the current season Leathers to be ridiculously cropped and boxy. Could just be my body type or the type of jackets (all were biker/riders), but I don't remember the first and second season leathers fitting me like that.  Judging from previews the f/w moto seems to be a little more suited to my body type so hopefully that ones not as small. 
  Then YSL.com is a bargain, buy buy buy
  Then why are you selling yours?
  You're a few years late on Balenciaga anyway, Save your pennies up for the next big thing. 
Lots of great deals on FarFetch as well as LVR
  NASA
wow.. all the varsity jackets are now $700 MORE? Crazy. Might as well snatch up current season for the bargain price of $1795