or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

Finally threw on my guidis tonight to wear. the words leather sock kept running through my mind. it really is a leather sock. Never had that problem with Layer 0 or a1923.    Guidis are still great though, i just find them pairing with different things, for example, they're great with saint laurent jeans. 
Also, earlier this year Matches had artist commissioned boxes by KAWS, REVOK and other great artists. I'm currently using one of their boxes as my monitor stand. So yeah. Great Packaging FTW
Yeah of course that's an issue but I always save it in case I want to sell something or send it to B&S and give my client/customer a better experience. It's a small expense that goes a long way I think. Like when I go to barneys and they take a few minutes to wrap something up. They don't have to do it. It takes away my time. But you can't ever complain about it because they're putting more value into your buy. 
 I'm not disagreeing with you, but, I think the simplest way to look at it is like the difference between buying on B&S and a reputable source. If the retailer is shipping stuff out as-is stuffed into a box, will I buy again? No way. I'll go with the retailer that puts a little care and an actual policy into place. Then again, I'm pretty conservative about where my money is going. 
You guys making fun of packaging are missing an important thing. Retailers charge a lot of money for clothes. Would you rather your $500 pair of jeans be nicely packed and sent in a great presentation vs being stuffed into a box only to be told you can't return it and tough shit?   I mean to each their own, but to me it makes a huge difference in my wanting to be a continuing client.    Also nice boxes can be reused to save stuff or re-gift. 
Oki Ni packaging and shipping is fantastic. Theres no promise of delivery duties paid, but they do mark stuff down without having to ask which is nice.  LNCC has the sexiest packaging I think. Matches has the most elaborate. Beautiful tough boxes and a quality card. Porter is nice too but they've gotten lazy over the years, probably due to so many items being shipped.    I got my order from Acrimony. Came in super quick, 2 days. Packaging was a bit of a joke though,...
Balmain?  
I would go for black for sure.  also, is it just me or do the island dunks look pretty worn? Leather looks quite used. They normally are super stiff, like the ramones boot.    Edit: didn't see the black KVA's.. thought you meant black ramones. Kva looking good there though!
Reminds me of a funny situation, the other day I was at barneys and grabbed a drkshdw jacket that was on deep deep discount. A frantic sales manager came running around looking for it because it had been accidentally placed on the floor (i knew this because the tag was missing and inside was a piece of paper with the style id and sku).    The Sales Manager apologizes profusely and says that Marlon Wayans had just called in to buy that jacket and it had been picked up...
I've only returned twice, once I just had dhl pick up the package as a refusal which they gladly accepted which is probably why the return took forever, and the other I had to ship it out. I believe it was about $30, and also be careful because they use their own fancy big boxes (which are really nice and elegant), but take up a lot of space even if you're just getting a t shirt. These days I try to make sure I know i'm ordering the right item. I don't think i'd be too...