or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

True, although Maxfield had the island dunks and mainline grey ramones listing at $995 when I was there a month or so ago. I think when you get into the reverse leather and what not it goes up into the $12-1400 range. Still, Canvas sneakers at $650-800 + tax is pretty insulting.  That said, New Cinzia Araia is up at HLo though and they are really well priced! http://shop.hlorenzo.com/products/vendor/mens/cinzia_araia gonna try and stop by tomorrow to check out those...
 Ln-CC is awesome. Never had a problem. Once I got a customs duty bill from DHL and they took care of it on the spot. I love that I can order something on sunday or monday and it gets to los angeles wednesday or thursday morning. Amazing service. Returns can take up to a month, but that's really more DHL at fault. 
Drkshdw canvas is probably a little thicker than chucks but nothing special. The sole is still leather and looks the same as mainline, so you still get the desired effect, but it's a tough choice to get at retail. might as well get the mainlines for a few hundred more or even go for island dunks. I saw someone get the canvas ones for $270 though which is hard to pass up. The ones I can't stand are the padded nylon ones. Awful shoes. Took me like 15 minutes to get on and...
Augusta pricing is pretty absurd, and it doesn't necessarily last forever as many say, BUT, I love the aesthetic of the shoes and don't think any others really can compare, even if a lot of the styles are copied or inspired by other styles. I also think it's probably the comfiest shoe/boot around. Adding to the price of course you get unique, handcrafted, artisanal treatments, which is up to you to determine if its worth the price hike. Knowing that they rarely go on sale,...
I got a few seconds stuff at barneys. it holds up fine in the wash, but it does feel delicate. I got the terry reverse arm hoodie and it almost feels like it could fall apart if it gets snagged on anything, but it's fine. I think most of RG's stuff is pretty delicate anyway though.  Also picked up a Lang tee from acrimony for $60. Hope it doesn't run too small. 
 The only ramones I caught on sale were shearling, grey and beige, which doesn't interest me. I just want a pair of the black/milk sole which have sold out in my size 44/45 pretty early on. 
Nah I got em on Ssense.. $560 Shipped... There are a few sizes left I think. They might be just as chunky, I don't have a pair of geo's to compare, but the overall fit seems to be a little slimmer, kind of like KVA, but with a chunkier sole. it could just be that the tongue is much subtler. It doesn't quite feel like a sneaker boot though. I wanted a pair of ramones but everywhere they're sold out and tried the drkshdw ones but they didn't really feel like they were worth...
Just to chime in on Lagarconne, I tried placing an order this week with their New Year 20 code. The code was up yesterday but did not actually work. Saw on twitter that others had trouble and they said, no problem, just call in and they'll help out. I called in this morning and the CS rep said the code had expired a while ago. I told her it was up as of yesterday with a comment from the twitter account and she said i'll have to ask my manager and email you back, asked if...
Keepin the Balmains.. They're way dope and not at all as clunky as Geo's. Much easier to throw on as well. 
picked these up from ssense sale.. Not sure about them though they look like they might be too big, like sneaker boots.  Thought they'd be a good compromise from geo's since i think those are way too chunky, but think i'd rather go for some of those new SLP highs.