or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

So the basic plaid overshirt - cotton / polyester blend costs the same as the 100% cotton japanese flannel with complex leather quilting on back? Ok. 
$1600, Sorry
Four Pins says the Rider is about $1600 - http://four-pins.com/style/market-week-recap-john-elliott-springsummer-2015/ That could of course change, but I doubt it would go lower, if anything it would go higher to compete with other brands as well as the current price of leather in general has gone up. 
Seriously, I think this JE thread has surpassed levels of wtf previously only observed in Hedi / Saint Laurent related threads. 
I have to agree. Jeans with stacks is one thing since jeans will most likely retain the stacks and will only stretch to a certain point, but if people are complaining about how much the current sweats stretch out, I can't imagine these will look too good after some wear when the stacks start drooping and flopping around. Gonna be an awkward fit. 
Aren't you the same guy that also complained about Mr Porter Members Only 6% proxy fees? Maybe designer clothing just isn't for you.
Four Pins has all the info up. 5 Pieces being released and the rider isn't included in it. 
Or maybe, just like, insure your packages and stuff. 
We know. 
It's pretty shitty. I got one at a steal, and it wasn't worth it.. Would rather have my beat up dirty old calf leather that's tough as shit than the new glass ice.. The design is fine but the pattern and stitching is super tiny and thin and the leather while also thin mainly feels like you could rip it in half or stretch through it. Maybe the worker jacket is different, but I'd only get it if you have the option to return.