or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

Still looks like a fail to me. Looking at pics of the ACG Launch on instagram you get a better feel for the items and materials and they just don't look very impressive. I'd personally rather go for Acronym stuff if I was into it. Also I'm reading terrible things about the soles on those sneakers, lots of slippage, etc.    Jacket looks pretty sick here though 
Looks like Hedi Slimane is in talks to take over as creative director of Gucci. I can't wait to see how many people drop off of Saint Laurent when that happens lol http://pagesix.com/2014/12/15/gucci-eyes-yves-saint-laurent-exec-to-replace-creative-director/?_ga=1.65338286.189629804.1412794995 I also realize that if he does take over Gucci, it might only be for womenswear and he could still be doing work at YSL, though I doubt that. Since Gucci is the parent company I'm...
The Nike Loopwheel Hoodie was like $200 and that was mass manufactured to a certain extent. I think even $3-350 is generous for a smaller company with more specific details and requests. Even if they charged $500 it would be a bargain compared to what other designers normally charge for their hoodies (Saint Laurent charges about $1k and I don't think its MIJ Loopwheel and feels comparable to JE's regular hoodies for less than $200).    I have to give JE a lot of credit...
I actually thought you were saying the Lanvin's were terrible and followed up with those. Didn't notice the others in the spoiler. In any case, the color doesn't offend me as much as the stitching and heel tab on the slip ons. 
When did I say they were similar? 
^ those aren't any better
Is that a picture of the writer with RG?
I'm into it as well. I just think SLP should give them an outfit rather than charge them. Maybe they do, They all dress different if you think about it. Though the new employees don't even wear SLP
Maybe.. some of those guys wear the same outfit every day for an entire season lol
I'm done with it. To be honest I actually like Kunk and appreciate his insight and pics. I just didn't like what he did on a personal level but I never did mention it because its not that big of a deal, until he called me out. I appreciate his input here, even if he needs to be corrected every now and then.