or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

Save yourself the time and energy of reading through this thread and just get some Rafstro's or Rick Dunks 
 Well the black waxed are made in italy and the black raw's are made in japan. I'm positive they're the exact same jean and cut, and they just put the italy tag because of the wax process being done there, but regardless I don't think the origin has anything to do with it. Pretty sure all the jeans are sourced from Japan even if it says Italy, and the Italy tag is just added for post process treatments like shine/wax/distress/etc. Edit - I forgot about washes, etc. which...
My bad, I probably shouldn't be typing on SF while I'm in meetings. 
  No, I meant I like the shallow pockets, unlike the short pockets which won't even hold my iPhone 5.   I've worn about 3 pairs of SLP's daily into the ground for the last 2 years and the chain is the only thing that hasn't fallen off. 
I love the deep pockets. gonna come in real handy when the iPhone 6/6+ comes out.    It's bad enough that my iPhone 5 sticks out of the front pockets in my black raw and waxed D01's. 
 OOoooooOO Burrrrnnnnn
Looks like something you'd find at the gap or old navy for 'a modern, grunge look'
  LOL. Looks like some lucky ladies just found a new shopping partner 
I can't seem to access the Saint Laurent page on US Yoox. Weird because I've bought a few SLP pieces on US Yoox