or Connect

Posts by ExAngel

Some of the wealthiest people I know are dumb as shit. 
I honestly don't see how you can compare W+H with John Elliott. I think both brands are fine, but you're comparing apples and oranges. W+H has been around much longer and is not just a "Basics" brand. Not only do they assist in the manufacturing of products for many higher priced and revered labels, They have a much larger range of products and I would even go as far as to say the quality is miles above JE. And JE also has $300 pants. Sweat pants.     JE is cool and I...
How about Jaguar, 3DO or Turbografx 16 ?
Fuck all that shit, its all about sega cd with Night Trap and Make My Video with Marky Mark and C&C Music Factory   No, but for real, FF7, Chronotrigger, Soul Caliber, and Einhander owned
What exactly about my post are you all confused about? I mention i'm not a connoisseur, so I don't know about all the new hot spots, but Asanebo is a place i've gone to since I was a kid so that's really where my palate begins.  I mainly eat Sashimi, so I guess I should have clarified. Farm Boy is a korean mini mart, but I only mentioned them because their fish is super fresh and comes pretty close to what I've had at Asanebo and other high praised spots, so I think it's a...
I went to Go's Mart after reading all the overhyped praise on Chowhound, LA Times, etc.  Aside from the fact that the place is uninspired as hell, the sushi in general was pretty terrible when I went and the service is laughable at best.. Maybe I went on a bad day, but I doubt i'd venture back out there.  Mid range Sushi, Sugarfish is fun, but doesn't wow me. I like the presentation though.    I haven't been to many Michelin star sushi spots and while I love sushi, i'm...
That olive color way won't be released FYI.  End has the date as Nov 20 - http://www.endclothing.co.uk/blog/nike-x-fragment-design-sock-dart/ They should be about $320. Love both the LD and SD Fragments, hopefully they aren't too much of a challenge to acquire. Seems like the nikelab stuff has been easier to get a hold of lately. 
New items added
According to End they're actually out in November - http://www.endclothing.co.uk/blog/nike-x-fragment-design-roshe-ld-1000-sp/
Sepp, the fact that it says Saint Laurent STYLE distressed jeans should tip you off that it's not the real deal.