or Connect

Posts by Joshua Lee

Did you try stuffing the shoes with newspaper? That usually helps dry them out pretty quickly. Truly sorry what happened to your shoes, that guys sounds beyond ignorant. Who in their right mind is afraid of a well kept, shoe collection, absolutely mind boggling. 
I understand wanting to make a webpage that allows for a large zoom, a shadow box could've achieved the same effect while being a more pleasant experience. Strangely the layout has a much better effect on lower resolutions like 800x600, and 1024x768, but the layout doesn't scale up in resolution very well. So unless someone is viewing the page from an older computer or an ipad, it'll probably cause problems for them. As for the zoom, in my Chrome browser, the zoom picture...
 The website is a nice improvement from before, but the layout is still unintuitive. The constant need to always look to the very far left of the webpage to read the most important information,  and to look at the very far right to see the picture of the item puts a huge strain on my eyes.  I don't know if you guys have a web designer on board, but your website is making a lot of ecommerces sins.
Wow, bad luck Ozzy, for 330€+, Meermin should be taking these quality control issues way more seriously. I know some people here are used to paying nearly a grand on shoes or more, but within a 300€ (or 450$) price range, you do expect the QC issues to be minimal. 
 It would be amazing if more shoemakers did this! If a company is gonna offer an MTO program, this should at the very least be an option.
 Gotta admit the end result looks a lot better than the progress pics. I'm interested in seeing how well the whole batch of boots turn out, If Meermin is able to keep their QC somewhat in the ballpark of AE, I'm gonna reconsider making my first Meermin MTO purchase.
 How many people would we need to do two types? I'm not feeling the round toe of the Olfe.  I'd prefer the new/modified last posted a couple pages back which should be able to match the sleekness of the AS Jodhpur posted.
Any update on the midnight calf jodhpur boot? How would people feel about a dark grey/charcoal suede version as well?   
Anyone know a store selling a dark cognac PTB?
Alden NY has a ravello ptb in 11.5D up for grabs, sadly they didn't order my size this time around. If anyone spots a 12D pair, please give me a shout out.