or Connect

Posts by Joshua Lee

@Namor   Were you thinking of pinking on the wing, or leaving the edge of the wing smooth like on the U-wing brogue. I'm in favor of no pinking to keep it more like the U-wing brogue with the medallion you photoshopped. 
I meant for the cordovan section, It seems to be only shoes, and boots/high boots combined into one. There's no price difference listed like the calf section.
I noticed this when comparing Vass boots to Alden, the Vass boots looked significantly taller. Would be nice if Vass offered a price difference for their Ankle, mid range, and high boots. Would love some shell boots, but don't need them going up so high.
Anyone know a retailer for japanese cordovan? Tried contacting the tannery directly, and was told they're not accepting anymore customers.
The nsuited site seems pretty sluggish, maybe on a workbook or on a low end laptop it could crash the browser. 
The navy shell wholecut is available from their online store for 525€ ($708), plus they're currently offering free worldwide shipping. The downside is you might get hit with importing fees, so leatherfoot might be a better option for $850. I don't think you're gonna find a cheaper offering than what's readily available. 
Horween
Started breaking in my black chukka boots Enzo Bonafé MTO.  
How many medallions does Carmina offer? I think I've seen 4 or 5 at most. Wonder if they have any that are more long & thin, like these Alden designs.  
It's a shame this didn't come up at the end of the month, definitely would have joined in.