or Connect

Posts by Joshua Lee

Would a single leather/Tomir rubber sole work better for you? I'm open to all rubber soles types.or a york sole (although, not sure if Carmina is still doing york or not)   edit: On an unrelated note, What's the benefit of having speed hooks on boots? Wouldn't wrapping the laces around the shaft be just as handy, or would speed hooks let you tie the laces tighter? Also is there any risk of the hooks damaging the leather, like coming loose or ripping? I'm in for the U wing...
The zig-zag edge that's on the wingtip shell brogue, not sure if pinking is the official name, but it looks like little jagged teeth. Since it's gonna be a U-wing boot, was hoping to keep it clean, and not have the zig-zag edge if possible. 
@Namor   Were you thinking of pinking on the wing, or leaving the edge of the wing smooth like on the U-wing brogue. I'm in favor of no pinking to keep it more like the U-wing brogue with the medallion you photoshopped. 
I meant for the cordovan section, It seems to be only shoes, and boots/high boots combined into one. There's no price difference listed like the calf section.
I noticed this when comparing Vass boots to Alden, the Vass boots looked significantly taller. Would be nice if Vass offered a price difference for their Ankle, mid range, and high boots. Would love some shell boots, but don't need them going up so high.
Anyone know a retailer for japanese cordovan? Tried contacting the tannery directly, and was told they're not accepting anymore customers.
The nsuited site seems pretty sluggish, maybe on a workbook or on a low end laptop it could crash the browser. 
The navy shell wholecut is available from their online store for 525€ ($708), plus they're currently offering free worldwide shipping. The downside is you might get hit with importing fees, so leatherfoot might be a better option for $850. I don't think you're gonna find a cheaper offering than what's readily available. 
Horween
Started breaking in my black chukka boots Enzo Bonafé MTO.