or Connect

Posts by Joshua Lee

Can't believe I talked myself outta buying those Gianni's last sale! Simply stunning!
Congrats, that's an amazing accomplishment!  Same thing happened to me, used to be way up there ca 400-450, and wearing a size 13-13.5D, my feet were like deflated footballs. Last year I lost more than half my body weight and became a solid 12.5.
4 months of use and you expect the paint not to chip? As long as the leather isn't splitting apart or the hardware isn't broken, it's not really that big of a QC issue.    Worst case, you got a solid belt with nickel hardware instead of that gun metal finish.
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/spikeskm/library/Vass%20U%20Cap?sort=4&page=1
It doesn't look dangerous to the longevity of the shoe, so maybe try putting some shoe cream on it and see if that improves the appearance. Alternatively a cobbler could probably remove it or cut it away.
Is grey silk or blue silk making a comeback? 
plain loafer in snuff suede- single leather sole- uetam last
If anyone has plans to do a plum museum calf MTO again, please let me know. I have vivid dreams of these babies in museum plum.    
edit
Agreed!  It would be a good idea to post ideas for orders you're about to place as well, and let people secure a size before the order is confirmed.