or Connect

Posts by Joshua Lee

Do you happen to have flat feet? I actually have the very same issue on a pair of Enzo Bonafe chukka boots, the problem for my pair seems to be the volume in the lacing area is too much, so I have to tie them a bit tighter than normal. I think if I added a pad or an additional insole it would correct the problem. 
Fuck that green and merlot are calling my name! I wish this showed up in march since I already got an MTO arriving soon.
SOLD
sold
That still is the case even with the new tannery making museum calf?
Absolutely not, it's just a cost saving measure. I only mentioned it because Meermin is the only brand that has a seam placed there for their LWB. Normally I would recommending letting the retailer deal with all defects in shoes that shouldn't be unreasonable, but because it's an international company, taking it to a cobbler would probably be more cost effective.
Are they brand new? I don't see any obvious creasing or wear on the soles. You might want to contact Meermin (guessing because of the seam) about getting it fixed, or try a local cobbler.
Any museum MTO's coming up soon? Something in a navy, plum, or pewter would be great.
Thanks for the response. I was hoping the gianni's ran a half size larger like the barrie last since I'm a TTS 12.5. Guess I'll have to take a gamble and try a 12D since I don't R&L sells half sizes larger than 11.5.
Are they the same size?