or Connect

Posts by Joshua Lee

Is it difficult to get a MTO done directly from Vass, and what's the price range for their shoes and boots?
Can we expect a wider variety of shell cordovan colors sometime down the line? I'm thinking something more tradition like a whiskey or natural shell, and dark brown? 
My experience was the opposite, needed a full size up from detroit to forest last. It's probably because of the low instep of the detroit that fit my feet better than the forest. 
Detroit is pretty roomy in my experience, very similar fit to Alden's barrie last.
When removing the dye from the leather does it end up damaging the texture/softness of the leather? I got some black calf chukka boots coming in and been thinking of stripping some black dye off the toe/heel and replace it with violet.
Incredibly shoes JHP, they look perfectly constructed.
It was a jumper boot with brass eyelets, though not sure if it went into production or not.   
How would people feel about a green shell wingtip boot? (Added 2 pics to try and capture the true color)  
I'm interested in the Two Eyelet Derby. I'd also like the jodhpur boot model in green, or navy suede w/ brass hardware, and a matching shell strap. 
How would people feel about a round toe last instead of the rain?