or Connect

Posts by Joshua Lee

@hentaisan   It looks like dark cognac. Carmina offers saddle, cognac (mid brow), and (dark) cognac which is usually a batch of cognac that was tanned darker than normal. 
That's exactly my point. If a customer with prior experience purchasing internationally finds meermin, they would assume a purchase would be out the door within a week, and then another 3 weeks international shipping, and expect a total delivery time of one month. However when their operation begins in China, then sent to Spain, then sent to the customer, a realistic time frame goes from one month to 60 - 90 days. Meermin needs to be upfront about this, it's obvious don't...
Have you heard of any shoe makers that are similar quality to C&J, but avoid retailers and sell direct to consumers? 
He sounds like a person that'll never be satisfied because Meermin's production line operates like a 70s magazine mail order? How absurd. Unless Meermin advertises on their website an estimated time frame an order takes, then any criticism or negative feedback they receive is well deserved. When purchasing shoes, it's the clients job to research a proper fit, but to research a company's production methods, and time frame isn't, that shit needs to be transparent.  Meermin...
I could be wrong, but they very much look like burgundy shell on my screen.
Enzo bonafe in brandy shell / loden suede shaft. They're still unfinished for fitting purposes, but couldn't wait to snap a few picks! 
  http://imgur.com/a/zxKgM#0
Can you post a comparison of the new plum vs old plum? I'm interested in seeing color/effect difference between the two. 
Such wealth..  so  wow.
Do you happen to have flat feet? I actually have the very same issue on a pair of Enzo Bonafe chukka boots, the problem for my pair seems to be the volume in the lacing area is too much, so I have to tie them a bit tighter than normal. I think if I added a pad or an additional insole it would correct the problem.