or Connect

Posts by haha01

Thank you for the reply.  Yeah, it's not my thing haha, but it means lots for you to even reply, since you're the first person to reply to me.  I wish UA didn't discontinue their briefs then.   Sorry, mods didn't see that message til now.  Hope the post is approved.
Probably not haha.  But you're the the only person to post a reply to me so that means a lot.  Thank you.  I wish under armour didn't discontinue their briefs then.  I know they made them before.   
Anybody know of any brands that make underwear that conforms to every part of your body and makes you feel like you're wearing nothing? I think hanro and zimmerli are among the top luxury brands, but if quality means only the fabric is better, I wouldn't know the difference on my body if I had hanes briefs or hanro mercerized cotton on me. 
Anybody know of any brands that make underwear that conforms to every part of your body and makes you feel like you're wearing nothing? I think hanro and zimmerli are among the top luxury brands, but if quality means only the fabric is better, I wouldn't know the difference on my body if I had hanes briefs or hanro mercerized cotton on me since hanes already "feels" soft on my body.  Thanks for any help.