or Connect

Posts by Alfred001

I've checked both, but while the prices are good I don't like the pants - the dockers have no buttons on the back pockets and the Uniqlo ones have a button on only one of the pockets (I apologize for being a horrible stickler, I can't help it)   But thanks for the tips anyway.     As for my local stores I've looked all over and (aside from stores that are out of my price range) I found proper chinos in maybe two or three stores but only one of them were slim and they...
Do RL pants have the pony logo?   What should I look for on the label? I know with polos the originals always use the thread of the same color as the shirt while the fakes tend to use white thread, I guess that's the case with pants, too. Is there anything else?   Don't they have a sown in tag on the back over the pockets? Is there something about that I can look for?   Also if anyone can tell me how to tell whether Burberry pants are fakes or not I'd...
I've googled and everything I've found deals with Ralph Lauren polos, no info on pants. Does anyone know how to spot a fake?
Found this thread through googling, trying to find out about this store, does anyone have any experience with them? Are they indeed selling fakes? What about these sites Sanguis Mortuum mentioned,  Gilt and Vente Privee? Do they sell legitimate stuff?
I'm completely new to fashion so pardon the very basic question: As I understand it new collections come out twice a year, one for spring and summer one for autumn and winter. When do each generally hit stores and when do sales and discounts start?
I've been trying to find both online and offline slim tapered chinos/khakis/moleskins and it is remarkably hard to find them under $50 (and offline at all). Everything is either relaxed fit or straight leg or too expensive. I'm looking to buy online, but I'm not from the USA so I'm gonna be paying around $20 of shipping fees, so I'm looking for a low price.   To specify, I'm looking for two pairs of chinos/khakis and two pairs of moleskins for colder weather (if...
Does anyone think that bright colors actually look inappropriate during winter, or is this arbitrary? I'm thinking about buying some beige and bright brown pants for the next fall/winter season.
I'm a 23 year old college student and I'm looking to buy a blazer.   I'm pretty sure I want a navy colored one, but I'm curious as to what kind of materials blazers come in, I am completely illiterate on the subject.   I have a suit jacket from my prom the label of which says 100% wool. I dislike this fabric very much. I don't know whether it comes in different weaves, though.   I'm looking for something that is casual and won't look age inappropriate on...