or Connect

Posts by Alfred001

I'm not clear on the first problem - is it that it looks odd because the seat is large but the legs are slim?   The problems you brought up don't apply to my case as I will be buying the right waist size and then slimming just the legs, but I appreciate the response anyway.
  That's actually what I'm looking for.
I've been reading up on this on the forum and elsewhere and apparently it's not uncommon for the tailor to botch the job, so I'm curious as to what are some possible mistakes the tailor can make. I know one is that when you open the seam of the leg you need to take an equal amount from each side so the seam doesn't go off center.   Is it also necessary to take an equal amount from each seam of the leg?   I'm really looking to quiz the tailor so I know he...
  Thanks!
C'mon, someone lend me a hand with this.
  I leafed through about half of it, but I have things to do.
I've been trying to sort out through these Dockers, but they have so many different types, and then different websites (US vs UK vs rest of EU) have different kinds of fits, so I have some questions:   I like the fit of the alpha khakis and the "SF slim" that they sell on their European website, but I'm looking for a model that has the following criteria:   - doesn't have a logo on the back (or if it has, it's something that's stitched in and removable)   -...
[EDIT: Nevermind, I found the answers to the questions. Moderators, you can delete.]     I've been googling and searching around and I found various pictures of Dickies showing various fits (what's supposed to be the same model) and various odd details that I find to be dealbreakers, so I'm in desperate need of reviews from some good folks who own a pair of these.   Specifically I'm looking at what they call "slim straight fit pant" and "slim straight fit pant...
I'm killing myself here trying to find a pair of slim chinos at a, to me, accessible price ($60ish $70 at most), so I need some reviews. Also, if anyone can sell me used pairs, that would be great, I'm looking for two pairs of 32" slim fitting chinos. If you can recommend any pants I should look into besides the one I list below, within that price range, that would be great, too   I'd really appreciate it if someone can give my any info with regards to fit and...
I tried on a pair of low rise pants (they were perhaps a size big) and the back pockets weren't even close to where they should be.   To my mind the top of the back pockets should sit at the top of your rear end (or thereabouts). Now, obviously, given that low rise pants sit at the hips, there isn't much room as you go down from the waistband before you cross that point where (I think) pockets should sit. So do the low rise pants normally put the pockets...