or Connect

Posts by Alfred001

I'm looking for pocketless white shirts with vertical single color blue grey or black stripes in 15-16 neck, 32/33 sleeve and a fullish cut. Has anyone got any to sell?   Also, if there's anyone out there to whom I owe a PM regarding something, my apologies, I write things down, and things have been so unreasonably hectic my end lately that the "to do" list has multiplied to unprecedented proportions and I've not had time to attend to anything. Hopefully will...
I'm looking for pocketless white shirts with vertical single color blue grey or black stripes in 15-16 neck, 32/33 sleeve and a fullish cut. Has anyone got any to sell?
C'mon someone's gotta know about this!
  I don't like the look of the buttons just sewn on.   Has anyone actually had this done?
If you have to shorten a jacket sleeve so much that the buttons have to be repositioned is it possible for a tailor to recreate the faux button holes, and if so is that expensive?   How expensive is it to add working button holes?
  Barrelntrigger, I'm looking for something a bit brighter and solid brown, no pattern. Thanks for the offer, anyway.
  GMMcL, thanks, but I'm not a tweed guy :)   Also, I'm looking for something solid brown, no pattern.
  Thanks for the offer, pal, but I'm looking specifically for a sports jacket.
Has anyone got a brown sports jacket to sell me that's somewhere in 36-40 size with shoulders no wider than 18"?
Has anyone got a brown sports jacket to sell me that's somewhere in 36-40 size with shoulders no wider than 18"?