or Connect

Posts by Alfred001

Has anyone got a pair of 9.5 - 10.5 size brown suede bucks/plain toed bluchers/whatever the heck they're called to sell me?
Quote:   Thanks!       Thanks for the recommendation, but they are a little pricey for me.   I managed to find what I'm looking for on Amazon for $53. I suppose I can't hope to find anything cheaper than that, except if it was in Europe in which case I'd save on shipping.   Amazon has Italian, German, French and UK sites - the Italian, German and French don't help me since I don't speak the languages, and the UK ones are so pricey it actually is more...
Erik, that's a good seller, but I'm looking for something a bit different. I've seen so many different claims as to what the proper term for what I'm looking for is, so I'll just post a picture:     I guess these are usually referred to as bucks, tho I was told bucks have red soles, like I said, I'm lost with this shoe terminology. And I don't care much what the color of the soles is.   If someone knows a European source like the one Erik posted that would...
I can't find anything good locally so I have to turn to the internet to get myself a pair of decent brown suede oxfords. The issue is, of course, that it's a gamble as to whether they will fit, so I'm looking for the cheapest possible option as they may not fit (I'm also going to be paying shipping to Europe and 40% on top of the price in taxes and customs, so it's murder).   What is the cheapest possible option online for a standard pair of brown suede oxfords?
  I don't like patches and when I often find myself in shops not being able to find patchless jackets I like, but find jackets that would be perfect were it not for the patches, so I'm wondering about new jackets.
Can elbow patches be removed from hopsack jackets without leaving a mark?
  How much for the cat?
  I can't tell for sure from the picture, but that's double breasted, right?   If it isn't, is it a european 48?   If it is would you sell it? :) If yes could you post a clearer picture?
I'm looking to buy some pants for the winter, if anyone has any to sell. Moleskins or chinos that are thick enough for winter, don't want cords. Looking for something that doesn't have a low rise and has buttons on back pockets, in brown, stone and khaki (I'll buy multiples if you have more than one of those colors). Looking for size 32" waist.
I'm looking to buy some pants for the winter, if anyone has any to sell. Moleskins or chinos that are thick enough for winter, don't want cords. Looking for something that doesn't have a low rise and has buttons on back pockets, in brown, stone and khaki (I'll buy multiples if you have more than one of those colors). Looking for size 32" waist.