or Connect

Posts by davidlee388

[[SPOILER]] YYPH AW14 Look 22 Red Rose+Skull Print Blazer - ( HF-J07-160 ) - in black dry hand wool. Size 2. 5B fabric button closure with double metal hook for the buttoned down mandarin collar. 4B non-working cuffs. Psychedelic, amazing rose & skull print with left back long vent opened by zipper with dark metal coffin shaped puller. YYPH SS10 Fedora in polyirethaneYYPH AW04 Madness Series Zipper Pants in black 100 wool gabardine.YYPH AW01 Monkey Boots in black...
@cmjct I won't tell you how much they cost in the Family Sale haha however I can reveal the yellow ones ( same as the blue iteration ) retailed @30240 yen ( sale tax included ) and the tag code is HG-E01-970-2
@cmjct That is correct. I've just bought 2 pairs of ss14 sneakers from the Family Sale, one pair ( yellow low top ) is sz 2 ( my normal YYPH size ), the other pair ( charcoal studded toe box hi top ) sz 3. Both were cut slimmer than previous seasons meaning I wear the sz 2 ones perfectly without socks and the other ones with socks.
Anything with numerical sizing should be worth more than alphabetical ones. YYPH should fetch more on Y! than YFM. Runway pieces should attract more attentiion than non runway ones hence more bids. All generalisations of course, a piece of clothing is only worth whatever one is willing to pay for it.
@hypebeast124 The " 56cm " one has a more dropped shoulder construction as remarked however you need to compare the overall sleeve finish to judge properly. 56/2 + 61 = 89cm vs 47/2 + 64 = 87.5cm. So the " much " bigger ( chest and length massive ) coat only finishes on your hands 1.5cm further than the other one which is a small difference. Over 73000 yen for a YFM pre-2000 coat is a lot for a vintage piece though, quite a steep recycle store markup......
No noticeable difference for MIF YYPH pieces in terms of quality however one needs to remember these pieces are 20+ years old now so it will be grossly unfair to compare those with something made in Japan recently.
Hello AW14, last Look of the Runway, most certainly not least.     YYPH AW09 Look 3 Fedora - ( HZ-H05-127 ) - in black, 95/5 wool/nylon   YYPH AW14 Look 40 YY Constellation Knit Cardigan - ( HF-K72-971 ) - in black, 100% wool. Size 3 ( OS ) with an oversized long silhouette. Heavy, beautiful construction, thick ribbed folded cuffs, 7B Yohji button closure with 3 ( smaller ) additional buttons for a stand/folded collar finish. 2 side pockets. Big white YY motif in...
That's too bad you didn't check out the Pour Homme section.....you could have tried the 1.08 million yen hat on  You are talking about this tote:- Please check out Look 43 lol! I would buy a blazer with the pour homme runway looks on :)According to my source again, the limited edition tote is available in 2 versions, denim blue and green for the holders. 25920 yen each, bargain :) @snowmanxl Yes they look like the balloon pants,,,,, with hand prints on for a tidy premium....
Yasuto Sasada meets Seibu Shibuya  /   Art meets Life Some exclusive and official pictures ( courtesy of my very good friend Banana Foggy ) of this amazing exhibition happening right now. What can I say? Tremendous bespoke capsule collection pieces, Yohji-san is on fire in Tokyo and at the top of his game, the AW14 special order runway leather pieces pale into insignificance yen for yen compared to those hand painted hats and the DM boots. Wish we were there...... ...
The hand painted leather runway pieces to special order are indeed 4 million yen each. In fact the whole aw14 collection is dearer than say aw13, that's what the Paris SAs said.