or Connect

Posts by davidlee388

It's a tag code for your jacket.M stands for Y's for men.L can be aw00 or aw06, impossible to tell which one unless you saw the jacket in person the year it's released or in a Lookbook. Now before someone argues aw00 and aw06 should be T & B respectively, you just have to take my word.J stands for jacket/blazer, 12 is the style number within the jacket catergory in that season.
Thanks for sharing the Isetan staff outfits, they always look awesome and no expenses spared haha especially with the Marble Print set up.  Thought I post one myself, an outfit a few weeks ago to promote more AW15, such an incredible season, unassuming on the runway for some looks, mind boggling in real life.  YYPH AW15 Look 2 Reversible Triple Layered Blazer - HY-J33-803YYPH AW15 Look 1 Drop Crotched Triple Layered Cropped Pants - HY-P09-803For once in here I cannot...
Here are the intricate details of the Thailand vintage fabric on sleeves and under the collar. The double zipper is also incredibly robust and looks indestructible. The pictures certainly do not do enough justice how nice the whole garment is. [[SPOILER]]
It looks real enough to me with a less aggressive typeface. It's from the 80s, perhaps very early 90s when some pieces were fabricated in France.
This thread had been dormant lately so I'll kick start with a couple of outfits from the last few weeks :) YYPH SS15 " XXX " Headband in cottonYYPH SS15 Look 44 " Missing Yohji " Blazer in 48/26/25/1 cotton/wool/linen/rayon + 85/15 cotton/linen posterYYPH SS10 cotton Pants YYPH SS14 Black Canvas Sneakers YYPH AW09 wool FedoraYYPH AW15 Antique Thailand Fabric Insert Blouson - non runway but construction and details are awesome - possibly Japan exclusive. Wool gabardine...
@Steven, great news you've found the ss13 blazer awesome. There's no right or wrong way of wearing a particular piece of garment. Your way is the best way.....FOR YOU, the only person you need to please is yourself
Back from our annual Paris visit. I will post something regarding SS16 runway and some AW15 encounters in due course.In the meantime I must thank @Parker here for passing one of the grails of all grails my way. [[SPOILER]] YYPH AW07 Look 1 Fair Isle Knit Insert Blazer - ( HX-J17-102 ) - dry hand wool gabardine with laine wool knit insertsYYPH AW07 Look 8 Zipper Pants ( HX-P14-103 ) - dry hand wool gabardine.Y's x Dr Martens AW08 10 Eyelet Boots ( ME-E53-752 ) - in...
@loganobrien121 what is the piece like with the sleeves down ??
One of the most impressive runway presentations in years ( I stressed " runway " because stores will no doubt stock many silent, commercially viable pieces ). You can discard the " James Bond " section if you don't like the fitted silhouette ( I have to pass those coz they won't fit me ), pretty much everything else is typical YY. Refreshing too that we have a collection that's not defined by its badass pants ( be it retail or in 2nd hand market ) and the Master once...
Each our own but I'm wth Kiko on this one. We shared the same vantage point so the things he said are echoed too.