or Connect

Posts by Vonael

These are size 41 EU/Size 8. They are black shoes, and have seen a decent amount of wear on the soles. I am letting these go as these are too snug for my feet.    Looking for $75 USD + shipping.   Shipping from Canada. Also willing to do local pickups in Toronto. 
Cotton Fabric on the Black Shirt.   The fourth picture is a closeup of the white shirt to get detailing of the bib and hidden placket. 
First up is a Size 10  Converse Hitops in a Navy Blue. These are the moto ox leather models. These have been worn 3 times, and I'm selling them because they don't get much wear from me, and are just collecting dust. They have a defect as one of the eyelets is missing on the right pair. Looking for $35 + Shipping.   Next up is a pair of Size 42 EU/Size 9 US Tommy Hilfiger Saddle shoes. These have seen some wear, but still have plenty of life left in them. Looking for...
White Shirt is Tagged 41, and has a hidden placket.    Stripped Shirt is Tagged 41.   Black Print is Tagged 40.    All of these are unworn. Looking for $75 a shirt + shipping. Also willing to entertain offers.   Also willing to do local pickups in Toronto.
Saturdays NYC Chinos in Tan, size 31. Worn 10 times. Nice quality and feel to the fabric. Well made pants. Looking for $100 + shipping.   7FAM White Jeans in Size 32. Hemmed to a 30" inseam. Worn maybe 20-25 times.. Looking for $35 + shipping.   Club Monaco Cords in Size 31/32. Worn 16 times. Already seeing fading in back pocket and crotch region. Nice slim fit on these. Looking for $35 + shipping.   Club Monaco Blue Davis Chino in Size 31/32. Worn 7 times....
Hey Guys,    selling this pair of Jil Sander Dress pants. They are tagged size 50. Made in italy and have a really great feel. 96% virgin wool, 2% elastane and 2% other fibers is the makeup.    Measurements: waist: 15" thigh: 11" leg opening: 7.5" inseam: 28"   looking for $125 + shipping
Hi Guys,   These are the naked and famous weird guy painters in size 31. They have been worn three times. I am selling them because I sized improperly on them and they are too tight on me. They are really light, and have no imperfections, and haven't been hemmed.   I am looking for $100 as well as shipping. If you are located in Toronto I can do local pickups as well. 
    uu united nike
Hey guys,   I'm looking for a ToJ Double Rider in a size 50. Would love to see the condition of the jacket you have, and the details on it. We can discuss price after that.   I live in Toronto, Canada.
united black/black denim