or Connect

Posts by Alex Takashi

Hi All,   My remake arrived today and the suit turns out okay.    What the remake entails, in truth is really just the measurement changes.    Making it double vent kinda solved the center vent flaring problem. (Thanks SF, never center vent again)   Button stance, I measured it and they lower the top button by 0.5" and decrease the gap between the top and bottom button by 0.5". Thus the lower button stance of 1".   Sleeve pitch problem wasn't solve, I...
I'm getting my remake today. I will post results tonight. Stay tune.      Alex C
                Dear All,   This thread is started to solicit tailoring advice. Indochino had received my remake application and is holding it up till I give further instructions.    This will be my message to Indochino for my remake.    1. Take in 1" both sides at the Shoulder.  2. Lower button stance by an inch.   3. Higher armholes. If can "raise them 1.5 inches".  4.  Remake in double back vents.  5.  Sleeve pitch problem.  6.  Extend...
Thread Moved to Tailors Fit Feedback.    Thanks Pingson. How do I delete this thread?
So they hold my remake until I give further instructions.  Good CS in my opinion.    So dear sartorial experts, what can I do to change the fit besides those written above?    I still have no clue how to make the pants look good.    Alex
                  Luftvier and Cousindonuts,    You guys might be right.    I took clearer pictures and this time I try to adjust my post and found many problems.    1. From the front, it looks okay, and I was opting for a shorter length fit (I'm only 5'8"). 2. But from the side, the sleeves are total disaster, sleeves pitch is totally wrong.  3. And from the back, it just look disastrous. My "tailor" said she couldn't do anything and thought it was...
Thanks guys,    With that being said. If I were to remake the suit. What should I ask for to solve the problem?   1. Take in 0.5" at the Shoulder.  2. Double back vents. 3. Lower button stance. 4. Higher armholes (how high?) 5. And how to solve the sleeve pitch problem??   I have 2 more days.    Great Thanks. Alex 
          Hi Guys,   This is my first indochino suit. Got it from their Chicago traveling tailor.  Apologize for all the clutter around it. I live alone and got a chance for my friend to help shoot some pics.    First: The pants are good fit, the picture showing them crumpled up because I wasn't standing upright. Or is there a problem with the back of the knee like this?   Second:  Please comment on the sleeves, is the wrinkle ok? or issit just me...