or Connect

Posts by Mute

All good choices, but of these three, I'd go with the Glashutte.
Why would you need the brand? You can easily avoid them by sight alone.
No.
I can't comment on Lim, but he's at Freddy's prices for a shirt made with Thomas Mason SIlverline cloth. It's too bad Freddy is not taking new clients right now. Anto's shirts are some of the best you can get, but the last time I spoke to them, they were at a 6 shirt minimum to start and IIRC, $250 starting price per shirt. If you're willing to pay the price, their shirts are about as good as you're going to get here in L.A. Ascot Chang makes a good shirt also, but...
Damn. I feel like I'm in Bizarro Style Forum.
And tHis is why you ARE the man.
Not a fan, but I'll take wide over skinny unless it's hideously out of proportion.
The latter is a result of ignorance as much as it is poor taste, if not more so. The only true instruction from that is, one should gain some knowledge to assist in their experimentation, not your conclusion which, let's just say it, is boring. If one were of the opinion that white was the go to (no, that's not my conclusion), would you still call it bold?
Now you see. That's a reasonable statement. I'll admit that about 75% of my shirts fall into this category, but some variety is good for the soul. Who dares, wins.
Oh good lord. Just when your recent postings have started to sound reasonable -I actually wanted to defend your POV on some these posts - you come up with another silly OneWhatever post. I'd probaly find these threads amusing if I didn't believe you truly mean it. Why don't you just consolidate your threads, call it OneFap and be done with it?