or Connect

Posts by Mute

Even Ralph Lauren offers half-canvassed and fused suits. Granted the fused crap is just that. Nevertheless, it hasn't exactly hurt their image. More choice for the customer is usually a good thing.
Too many things happening here. I'd put in a solid somewhere. Either the tie or the shirt.
Some good stuff OP. Nicely done.
I had one made a while back and it's a good product. Certainly worth the price. I would put the quality of their workmanship at least on par with some of the Samuelsohn suits I've seen, if not better. Can't comment on Lim or mytailor. I would recommend Kent without any hesitation. The one advantage you may have with mytailor and Lim is that they are here in LA/OC so you can meet them in person for measurements and adjustments. I will say that I like the silhouette...
All good choices, but of these three, I'd go with the Glashutte.
Why would you need the brand? You can easily avoid them by sight alone.
No.
I can't comment on Lim, but he's at Freddy's prices for a shirt made with Thomas Mason SIlverline cloth. It's too bad Freddy is not taking new clients right now. Anto's shirts are some of the best you can get, but the last time I spoke to them, they were at a 6 shirt minimum to start and IIRC, $250 starting price per shirt. If you're willing to pay the price, their shirts are about as good as you're going to get here in L.A. Ascot Chang makes a good shirt also, but...
Damn. I feel like I'm in Bizarro Style Forum.
And tHis is why you ARE the man.