or Connect

Posts by Mute

I'll say this once again. Just because people believe that a gun in civilian hands are more likely to be misused or take away and used by a criminal, does not mean it will. In fact, most of the time, the opposite proves to be true. Most civilians, even the ones without training, do not wind up getting themselves or someone else wrongfully harmed or killed. And before anyone else feel the need to tag me as being overly sensitive to this because I might be one of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bouji I have a Cartier Tank, which is similar to the Reverso, and I have a Calatrava (5119 G), so both of those are similar to watches I already have. Both with black straps. Very nice selections. Of course if you really want to have something different, you could also consider a Corum Golden Bridge, but I think those only come with black staps so you'd still have to change straps.
If you like the Lange 1815 you should also consider a Patek 3919, my personal favorite for a simple and elegant dress watch. Another consideration would be a Jaeger Reverso Classic.
I've ordered all my Jantzen shirts with the tightest fit on their order form. Be aware that if you do so, it will be very snug against the body. Following their measurement recommendations, I've had to let out 1/2" in the chest and waist and 3/4" in the hip from my first order. They make the hip especially tight. Just an fyi to help you in your order. I have my sizing down to my preference by the third order.
Would you be able to post some pictures? Thanks.
There are a number of cars that I really love but for me the moniker of "cool" belongs to this car:
It does seem, nowadays, that there are more male doormats than anytime I can ever recall. It doesn't mean I believe we need to go back to the Connery "man talk" days, but some guys need to stop being so damn "sensitive." I treat women with respect, but in return I expect a little consideration also.
I don't really care much what the rules says. For me a tie just doesn't hang properly without the dimple. Don't like it at all. Personal preference.
I have not seen a single pair of Santoni FAMs at any of the local Nordstroms including South Coast Plaza.
Quote: Originally Posted by faustian bargain anyone know where i can D/L or torrent the star wars holiday special? i think some screencaps from that would make lovely christmas cards. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!