or Connect

Posts by Mute

Tried The Sky Room in Long Beach last night for my anniversary. Overall, excellent. Service was attentive and professional. Food was excellent across the board. They had a special venison dish that was one of the best servings of venison I've ever had. Also, the bar on top has 360 views of Long Beach harbor and the city. Live music and a dance floor is available in the main dining area. A good place for special occasions with the S.O.
5' 6" - 7.5 D
I find that it varies a great deal from suit to suit even within the same brand.
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Foxx no photos posted yet, but this is a great suit i think! could be a real steal-- I'd keep an eye on this one, if i were a 36reg http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Bespoke-Like...QQcmdZViewItem I've already got my eye on that one. Want to see some photos first. Hart makes a great suit, but he seems to favor the new slim look which tends to be a bit 60's for my taste.
Since the fit and style are not mutually exclusive, first and foremost, comfort is a must. While I might wear a comfortable shoe that's less than beautiful if forced to do so, I would never wear uncomfortable shoes no matter how good they look.
My wife's company might have various job openings in Irvine and Rancho Cucamonga.
Oh man! Why couldn't these have been posted last week? Too many purchases this past week. My wife will kill me if I buy anything else.
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 A Vietnamese guy at my middle school had the unfortunate name: Phuoc Yu Tou I wonder if he's related to my favorite from my high school days: Fok Ng Yu.
Unfortunately, Tourneau is like any car dealership. Your experience will vary depending on the salesman and the manager you have to deal with. For your situation, you did the right thing. Completely dishonest to quote one price and than try to charge another. Only thing I would have done differently would have been to ask to speak to the manager and inform him of what happened.
Actually, if you use some hacker's broadband signal he can monitor all of your data and do more than just phishing schemes. Besides the keylogging, he can actually take control of your system and use it to commit fraud against others without you even knowing it.