or Connect

Posts by Mute

Poor service in an establishment that charges that kind of price is completely unacceptable. It reflects poorly on the management that you had to mention the poor service not just once but twice. Any good manager would have put their best server at your table and at least comped the drinks or dessert at a minimum. I might not have used your approach, but I believe your were certainly justified in your actions.
If you don't want to be selected for jury duty I suggest you wear an NRA cap and a T-shirt that says, "Kill 'em all. Let God sort them out."
When a girl says she's not looking for a relationship right now that means YOU are not the right guy. The sooner you realize that and learn to move on the better and happier you'll be. Refuse to be a cuddle bitch or an intellectual whore. Google it. You'll learn what I mean.
The Ninetendo Wii is fantastic with that virtual controller, but Sony stole some of their thunder by offering something similar with their controller. It's all going to boil down to what titles are available. In the past, a majority of people viewed the Ninetendo titles as mostly being aimed toward younger players.
If the PS3 sells well it could push Blu-Ray over the top. Also, I'm already seeing some pre-ordering being taken for the Samsung Blu-Ray player.
Congrats to the Heat! Oh yeah, Jerry Busse is a dumbass and Kobe Bryant is an egomaniac. Long live the Diesel and Flash.
I agree with jmatt on the fit. After tweaking my measurements twice from Jantzen, my shirts fit exactly how I want them. There isn't a single other non-custom shirt I have that can match the fit on the torso. There's nothing more uncomfortable and irritating than an ill-fitting dress shirt.
My last order on March took 2 months after a trying to contact them by email and fax. However, the quality on the shirt did not suffer. It was still a high quality shirt worth more than what it actually cost.
Brown shoes whenever I feel like it. Day or night.
- Invest in some more commercial real estate - Ferrari F430 - Aston Martin Vanquish - MV Agusta F4 Tamburini - '67 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 - Vincent Black Shadow - Breguet 5317 Platinum - Lange Datograph Flyback Platinum In that order.