or Connect

Posts by Mute

A list of reliable online camera dealers who are actually authorized dealers: bhphotovideo.com adorama.com buydig.com beachcamera.com There are others, but these guys seem to have the most competitive pricing for trustworthy dealers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD I messed around a little bit. I much prefer the way Nikon's fits in the hand (though I looked at the d200 and d70 as the d80 isn't available yet). Nice big viewfinder on the d200 as well, which I heard is the same vf as on the d80. I may end up getting a d200 since, surprisingly, it's even cheaper than the d80 as far as what's available now. Personally, I would do the same if cost was not an object. The...
Off the bat, I'm a Nikon user. Having said that, I think your choice will depend entirely on what type of photgrapher you are, the type of pictures you'll take and how involve you plan on getting in photography. The D80 has a deeper set of features both in terms of in camera functions and in available accessories. That is also why it will most likely cost about $250+ more than the Canon. If you just want to take the occasional family or vacation snapshot, than...
It's hard to tell from those photos, but I don't see anything particularly bad about the quality or the construction.
OTOH, APS is great if most of your photos are in the long end of the focal spectrum.
Add: Flemings (El Segundo, Fashion Island) Ruth Chris' (Several locations in LA, OC)
You can try the Andover Shop, also in San Marino.
It's a classic. I could think of much worse choices in chronographs.
Quote: Originally Posted by hopkins_student I heard that soon Dell will be introducing one made out of clear metal. Does this mean we can speak to the computer directly and do away with the keyboard also?
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter Mute, I have never advocated limiting the access of weapons by law. I just don't think that most people need firearms, and certainly don't need serious firepower. I believe that the less guns people own, the less accidents and the less guns will be stolen. let me offer this - my mother uses huge amounts of pain medicine, she has a cronic health issue and pain managment is a big part of her life. I don't think...