or Connect

Posts by Mute

Some people clearly have very poor grasp on history and reality.
Movies that blow..............................Deep Throat?
If you wish to grill chicken breasts I suggest slicing them into halves, horizontally for thinning pieces. This should reduce the cooking time needed and help keep the chicken from getting too dry. Medium high heat about 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the pieces. The other method is to leave the steaks intact and sear at high heat for about 2 minutes. Then into a 375 degree oven for about 10 minutes. There are alot of different...
Wow. I did this over ten years ago for my pre-marital counseling. They put me as an ENTP.
Congrats on the new venue. I wish you had more size 36 suits and blazers. Ben is a fine gentleman and I've had good results from purchasing from him.
Quote: Originally Posted by JBZ I thought the 20 year old was pretty hard to find at this point (and, if you do, it generally costs something like $200 per bottle). The 16 yo is very good (still pricey at around $70 to $80 per bottle). Yeah. I've got a couple of bottles stashed away in my home. Bought them back when they were about $110 a bottle. I should have bought more.
As Tokyo Slim suggested, take a class. I suggest going to the NRA website and finding a local instructor. He will not only help you learn the proper handling, storage and maintenance of your gun, he should also be able to guide you in making a proper choice in which gun to purchase.
A.H. Hirsch 16 year. 20 year if you like it stiff and strong.
If you're already coming to the U.S. why not? You can alwas take a quick survey here just to get a feel for the response.
Come on. Don't you love a cool car? Why should we expect women to be any different?