or Connect

Posts by Mute

Kitayama is best for sushi in OC. I wouldn't say best in L.A. basin - there are a few others that are even better - but Kitayama is as good as it gets in OC.
I use a program called Panda IEXIF to view the picture info. You can download a freeware copy at the Opanda Website.
Quote: Originally Posted by quevola Does anybody know of a good sushi place in Claremont, CA. I remember eating awesome sushi there a few years back not to far from the college. Can't seem to locate it now. Japanese pickin's are pretty slim in that part of town. The only places I know remotely close by is a place off of Mountain and Foothill, but that was a long time ago. You might have to get as far west as West Covina to get some really...
Use a lower ISO and increase your exposure time. The D50 doesn't have any significant problems with amp noise so the longer exposure will be ok.
Get separates if you want good audio quality. Give Yamaha a try. Most of Sony's stuff is mediocre at best.
Count me as a bigger fan of the older Calatravas, though my personal favorite is the 3919.
Looks like a nice suit. I'd just get a bit of waist suppression and maybe take it in a tad in the skirt area. A great thing about a suit in this color is versatility. Any one of the ties you displayed will work nicely if you choose the right shirt and pocket square.
I recently purchased a pair, the Manchester model. The quality is quite good. I'd say it's better than C&J Benchgrade. The leather is supple and nicely finished and the shoe wears very comfortably. If the rest of the line is similar quality, than it's a fine value given the current pricing.
I'll take it. Please PM with payment type and address. Thanks.
Solid sterling silver cufflinks in the $50 range? Hell yes!