or Connect

Posts by Mute

I see nothing wrong with it as long as you know when would be an appropriate time for that coat. Definitely not trad.
Try a local university language class or a professional language school.
Great watch. A bit bulky for my taste, but love the co-axial escapement.
HD LCDs are meant to be watched at much closer size to distance ratios than traditional non-HD TVs. For 8-9 feet viewing distances, you should be watching at least a 40" set.
On a 4/3 camera, the 11-22 is only a 22-44. Wide, but if you're a landscape or nature photographer, that's just barely giving you the type of perspective you're looking for.
I personally prefer vodka martinis but I agree with Nantucket. A martini, by default, should always be gin.
Unless you plan on looking at the print with a magnifying glass, I doubt you'll be able to see the difference if any.
You need to think into the future. Nikon and Canon's DSLR platforms have a long established track record across the entire photographic spectrum (amateurs to professionals). Their accessories and lenses will be around for a long time. The 4/3 format is brand new and there's no telling if it will have the legs for continued development in the future. That aside, it's not a bad format if you're willing to live with the 2x crop factor. If you shoot a lot of photos in the...
Ah...if only it were a 36 or 37, I'd be all over it.
For income property, this arrangement is not unusual and allows you to get into a property that you otherwise may not be able to without PMI. The other option would be to ask the seller if they would carry a portion of the loan. Often times they will and at better rates than any commercial lender.