or Connect

Posts by Mute

Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 A Vietnamese guy at my middle school had the unfortunate name: Phuoc Yu Tou I wonder if he's related to my favorite from my high school days: Fok Ng Yu.
Unfortunately, Tourneau is like any car dealership. Your experience will vary depending on the salesman and the manager you have to deal with. For your situation, you did the right thing. Completely dishonest to quote one price and than try to charge another. Only thing I would have done differently would have been to ask to speak to the manager and inform him of what happened.
Actually, if you use some hacker's broadband signal he can monitor all of your data and do more than just phishing schemes. Besides the keylogging, he can actually take control of your system and use it to commit fraud against others without you even knowing it.
One thing to keep in mind. If hackers looking to commit fraud were really smart, they'd get a wireless router and purposely leave it unsecured so that their neighbors would mistakenly think they'd stumbled onto easy, free access to a broadband connection. They could then monitor anyone jumping on and take advantage of that. As briancl said, better to avoid using other people's unsecured wireless broadband.
Beautiful suits. Too big for me though.
Can you post the measurements for the first suit. Thanks.
That is indeed a beautiful suit. I especially like the fit of the trousers. Very nicely done.
Quote: Originally Posted by mbc Even if that's the case, if your bank is using SSL and a decent challenge-response authentication system, I wouldn't worry about it too much. The problem is letting a hacker know he's found a live system and parking a keylogger onto your system. SSL and challenge-response authentication can't save you from that kind of intrusion. There are ways to protect yourself against that also, but someone who'd log...
lakewolf, I've seen you put some very nice suits up for sale in the forum. Do you ever see any in US size 36?
Quote: Originally Posted by diorshoe i have used unsecured wireless that is at my apt complex ( i dont know who owns it) with my wireless on my laptop at home . and i did online banking ,ebay, paypal, online purchases, styleforum etc. is this really unsafe? so far i have not encountered any fraud on my accounts and i check every day. It's probably not high risk unless you have hackers in your area looking for signals to hack, but I wouldn't...