or Connect

Posts by Mute

Quote: Originally Posted by diorshoe i have used unsecured wireless that is at my apt complex ( i dont know who owns it) with my wireless on my laptop at home . and i did online banking ,ebay, paypal, online purchases, styleforum etc. is this really unsafe? so far i have not encountered any fraud on my accounts and i check every day. It's probably not high risk unless you have hackers in your area looking for signals to hack, but I wouldn't...
I can almost never resist ordering it when I see it on a menu. Same with foie gras. And to those who are trying to ban the latter......@#$W#$ YOU!!!!
Thanks for the info. I'm planning on trying a few shirts with Freddie.
Is it MTM or does he do a pattern just for you?
I'm sure that we all have our preferences and definitions for beauty, but ugly is universal. No one normal is going to look at Janet Reno and think, "Hot damn, I'd hit it." Well, I'd hit it, but with a mack truck.
The Ladder Theory. Read it. Remember it. Learn from it.
To add some additional perspective, my wife ordered a tie for me for Christmas and got it within a week. No hassles or problem and was able to apply the discount code through the website also. So there you go.
That's a beautiful suit. I wish it was a 36R. I have a Belvest suit and I really love their work.
We're talking about someone only renting one room or home and not using it as a source of income. And what happens to that money that you're putting into rent? Owning property isn't just about the equity. There are also tax deductions and the fact that you're leveraging your an investment with a smaller amount of money. Unless your rent is significantly less than your mortgage you're not saving any money. The problem with people who think that real estate is not a...
Any suggestions on how real estate prices will move will at best be an educated guest. I believe that it's possible there will some moderate price drop. Even if that weren't the case I don't see prices going back up in the immediate future. As to whether you should wait, you need to look at the costs vs. the benefits. I don't see any major price reduction, so while you may save some money waiting, you'll also continue to pay rent for your current living situation. ...