or Connect

Posts by Mute

I don't see why not. They're also available on their website.
It's a very nice suit. Moderately slim. Beautiful job on the lapel roll.
Military tuck - wrap front of shirt tight and smooth against torso, pull excess material to the side and fold towards back, like a pleat. Do the same on the other side (try to have even amount of the shirt on both sides) and while holding the shirt in place, button up your pants to hold the shirt in place. I've seen some people smooth the shirting all the way around the side and fold the pleats in the back. Either way, try it and see if it works for you. It would be...
You can always try a military tuck. That's what I usually do.
Most of these watches will probably be worth more than their current price in the future. Perhaps it seems silly to pay this kind of money for a watch, but hardly stupid.
With the specs on your particular system, the RAM should provide a great deal of performance boost.
Never been a fan of the FIH, too lazy for my book. I prefer either a Shelby or half-Windsor.
A few things to check: - Make sure lens is locked in completely. - Make sure contacts on the camera mount and the lens are clean. Dirty contacts can cause the lens to not work properly. - Make sure, in menu settings, you don't have the AE button activated as the focusing source.
Should actually be labeled, "How to get your severed head put on a pike."
Quote: Originally Posted by j What outfit goes with a FAL? (STG-58) How about an Attolini suit in Marpat?