or Connect

Posts by Mute

Next to the tourbillon, a minute repeater is considered one of the most challenging complications to execute in watchmaking. There are a few others like, for example, a perpetual calendar. Hence the price.
Does anyone have any information on that white shirt with the epaulets?
Anyone have info on the white shirt he was wearing when he first arrived at the ocean club in the Caribbean?
Isn't it great? In each of the three biggest bowl games, the favorite lost.
Playing around with my new digital (I'm a long time hold out from the film days). All taken with a Nikon D70s. My youngest daughter during Halloween. I call this one Tough Chick: My wife's cousin. I call this one Paparazzi: And a couple from my gun collection:
I like the vintage look with the Thompson. Looked like a fun time.
Lean towards woven but will buy a print tie if I really like it.
IOW: We know shoes better than you can imagine. Bad customer! No shoes for you! Come back one year!
Dress well and you'll be fine. Have your pants hanging half way off your ass and you'll look like a rapper wannabe with some serious bling. I'm not much for all gold watches myself, but I think it's really a matter of how you carry yourself.
Macallan 18 Glenmorangie Sherry Fino Wood Finish Highland Park 15 Anytime, all the time.