or Connect

Posts by Mute

It just looks like Apple has once again chosen form over function.
Even if what you say is true, SH is, at the very least, entertaining.
That particular last may just not work well for your feet. Not much you can do.
I have a large enough collection that I just buy whatever I feel like getting at the moment. Can be one or several. I get my shirts from a local shirtmaker so no shipping charges to consider and no real advantage or disadvantage to ordering either just one or multiple shirts.
Cairo Tailoring in San Marino. I use them on a regular basis and they do good work.
I opted for pleats on my first suit order and Kent's suggested adjustments worked out well. I usually find many trousers to be a bit snug in the thigh when everything else fits and I didn't have that problem on my order with Kent. I also needed to let out the waist and seat a bit but I didn't ask for any change in the thighs because the try-on was fine in that area.
Even Ralph Lauren offers half-canvassed and fused suits. Granted the fused crap is just that. Nevertheless, it hasn't exactly hurt their image. More choice for the customer is usually a good thing.
Too many things happening here. I'd put in a solid somewhere. Either the tie or the shirt.
Some good stuff OP. Nicely done.
I had one made a while back and it's a good product. Certainly worth the price. I would put the quality of their workmanship at least on par with some of the Samuelsohn suits I've seen, if not better. Can't comment on Lim or mytailor. I would recommend Kent without any hesitation. The one advantage you may have with mytailor and Lim is that they are here in LA/OC so you can meet them in person for measurements and adjustments. I will say that I like the silhouette...