or Connect

Posts by Mute

Shoulders are a touch wide and you have too much waist suppression, especially in the back, which is probably why you have the flaring of the vents. Also, it looks like your shoulders slope more than the suit is cut for. For the trousers, make the legs fuller from top to bottom.
My first question would be if you have a specific budget in mind? If you have some flexibility in how much you can spend, we do have two very good shirtmakers here in the L.A. area, Freddy Vandercasteele in Studio City and Anto in Beverly Hills. It will cost more, but the shirt will fit great and construction and overall quality will be better than most all of the MTM shirtmakers.
Kent will make the recommended adjustments close enough that I wouldn't worry about having it done. At worst, some minor adjustment at a local tailor will get it perfect. When I did my suit with Kent, the sleeve length turned out perfectly.
No one interviewing you for a job will care (and probably will not even notice) that you're black dress shoes are plain toe instead of captoe. If you prefer one over the other that's perfectly fine and feel free to give your opinion based on that preference.
Best to pick if you wish for formal or casual. Hats are one thing that doesn't seem to span the spectrum very well. Get one for each purpose.
Ian, Are all the Paolo Scafora shoes on your website your entire stock or do you have more that haven't been put on the web store? Thanks.
Why the F#*) do yo need to match the groomsmen? Is she going to match up with the bridesmaids? Freaking psycho brides.
The suit looks fantastic Kai. And oh....love the watch!
How the HELL did I not see this thread sooner!?!?! I NEED to contact them ASAP!
Like the hands and dials on the Grand Reverso Duo more, but I do like the slimmer case of the Ultra Thin. This is a can't lose choice.