or Connect

Posts by Mute

You're only going to wear one specific set of clothing when it rains? What if it rains several days in a row?
If you're going with the white shirt, throw in a little color. I'd go with the burgundy tie and get a ps with some colors that will complement the tie.
I actually think they're a bit better than Zegna mainline, Canali...etc. They have some very nice cuts and cloth. If anything, I think they're underrated.
I ordered a suit from Harry. Turns out he's a Nigerian prince and his suits are equal to the quality of a Kiton K50 suit at a fraction of the price without the middle man involved.
Just add a nice simple black tie to that outfit. Forget the bow tie. It makes you look like a waiter. Put on a red jacket and you can look like a parking attendant.
Here in the U.S. cocktail attire will see most of the men wearing dark suits, not tuxedos. Go with the charcoal.
Only if I also get to wear clown shoes.
Something like this perhaps: http://www.ctshirts.com/men's-outerwear/men's-coats/Navy-wool-cashmere-classic-fit-overcoat?q=usddefault||OC035NAV|||||||||||||
Nice selection! I especially like the raw silk ties.
Beautiful suit Gianni and love the blue in that tie, wrong thread or not. Thank you for sharing this information.