or Connect

Posts by Mute

I actually think they're a bit better than Zegna mainline, Canali...etc. They have some very nice cuts and cloth. If anything, I think they're underrated.
I ordered a suit from Harry. Turns out he's a Nigerian prince and his suits are equal to the quality of a Kiton K50 suit at a fraction of the price without the middle man involved.
Just add a nice simple black tie to that outfit. Forget the bow tie. It makes you look like a waiter. Put on a red jacket and you can look like a parking attendant.
Here in the U.S. cocktail attire will see most of the men wearing dark suits, not tuxedos. Go with the charcoal.
Only if I also get to wear clown shoes.
Something like this perhaps: http://www.ctshirts.com/men's-outerwear/men's-coats/Navy-wool-cashmere-classic-fit-overcoat?q=usddefault||OC035NAV|||||||||||||
Nice selection! I especially like the raw silk ties.
Beautiful suit Gianni and love the blue in that tie, wrong thread or not. Thank you for sharing this information.
Teenagers are some of the most viciously mean people you can meet. You'll have to use some common sense and determine what kind of attention you're going to get for your particular situation. If you know much of it will be negative and are willing to accept and deal with that, more power to you. Just a word to the wise. Dressing well means also knowing how to dress properly for all occasions and circumstances. Wear a sport coat and trousers to the beach and you're...
Love the blue in this tie. It really makes the pattern.