or Connect

Posts by Mute

I'll don a fedora when it rains, otherwise, it's just too uncommon to not look out of place with one.
Shape of the second pair looks good for you, but I'd go with a smaller frame. You're a guy, forget the Paris Hilton/The Fly look.
Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass.
EG for me. Their 888 last just fits me better than anything else.
If they're out of stock online your best bet is to try calling individual stores. I suggest the Madison Ave store in NY. the Chicago store and Beverly Hills as those are there largest store and most likely to carry more BL and PL items.
Without looking at the shoe in person it's hard to tell the make, but RL website shows the shoes to be made in Italy, so they're not C&Js. For black tie, spit shine these and you'll be fine. You'll have a shoe that you can still wear apart from black tie affairs. I don't have personal experience with this particular pair of shoes but I'll bet they're way the hell more comfortable than any patent leather rentals and certainly more versatile than any black patent leather...
Dude! Those overcoats are the bomb! And great prices too....oh to have one in 36R.
NVM
Elastic.
Steal them from a pimp?