or Connect

Posts by Mute

Does anyone really wish to buy a trench that is named wet testicles?
Brown shell perhaps.
If you shop around, you can get a JLC Reverso around $3500. Admittedly, just outside your stated budget, but a much better choice than most watches in this price range. This is a tricky price point. It's easy to pay too much or not enough for something much better. If you must stay in budget, I suggest an Omega De Ville.
God damned parasites.
Why? Because I can and I like the higher quality shoe. Why should anyone care if it's "approved" of here in SF?
Sorry, gonna have to side with your wife.
Frigging awesome. I need to order something. Hmmmm.....Inverness or Oundle......
Forget the label sizing and determine if the measurements work for you. And yes, those are small for a 38s. They're on the smaller side of 36.
If you're spending money responsibly, even if it's a great deal, I don't see where there's a reason to feel guilty. Are you oppressing the downtrodden with your consumerism? Give me a break. If you feel guilty that's your prerogative, but don't project your feelings or reasoning onto others.
My opinion on this has always been that, unless a person's lifestyle has a negative impact on them or others, it's really nobody's damn business.