or Connect

Posts by Mute

It usually only overcast in June right by the ocean. Move a mile or so inland and you've got your stereotypical California sunshine.
Try Brooks Brothers. They have a children line of clothing, including suits and sports coats.
The same way all the other 13 year olds dress at the church.
These look like a pair of fancied up bowling shoes. Not particularly attractive...oh hell, I find them plain ugly.
New Omega DeVilles with automatic movements are all going to run north of $2500 with the prices going up significantly as you move from stainless to gold or white gold cases. If you want to pay less you can try for a vintage or used one. Ebay is ok if you know what to look for. I also suggest you try the sales corner at www.timezone.com. If you buy from a reliable seller at timezone, you can find a decent deal.
An Omega DeVille will always be a good choice. I prefer an automatic to a quartz. Others for consideration: - Stowa Antea KS - Nomos Tangente - Zenith Port Royal These watches are going to range in price from about $1000 to $3000+ new. You can find them for less if you're willing to go used or grey market.
Glad it worked out. That Barba shirt is fantastic!
Kent Wang has some line/cotton blend shirts that IMHO are ideal for what you have in mind. I had a chance to examine the cloth in person and I think it's a better choice than 100% linen.
This mirrors my own experience as well.
I had a chance to stop by also. The blue museum calf looked fantastic. Subtle and beautiful. I'd definitely get one.