or Connect

Posts by Mute

Damn! These are a steal. Half size too small for me.
Looks like the real deal. It's a Fatte E Mano, which is better than their base models. $299 is a good deal for these.
Santoni offers a wide range of shoes. A lower end model selling for a decent price is not suspect. Double check Santoni's sizing vs. American sizing before you buy.
Couple of things. Sartoriale is a reliable seller of high end products. I've always had good result with them. Second, nothing in the description says its a 3 roll 2 so it's best to contact the seller to confirm. I don't know who made the suit you purchased, but Sartoria Partenopea does make quite good number of their 3 button suits rolled to the 2nd button. In fact, all the ones I've seen from them have been 3 rolled 2 instead of a traditional 3 button roll.
I suggest taking a look at Kent Wang and having one made to your specs.
Skip the bowtie. Too much like, "I don't have a tux but trying to look like I do."
Stunning! The sole treatment is incredible. Hell, I'm excited FOR you.
^^^This would be my first choice. I'd also consider either a Cariter Tank Francaise or Tank Americaine.
Kent, when do you plan on offering MTM overcoats for online customers?
Too much? Not if you want it done right. Find someone cheaper and report back with your results.