or Connect

Posts by Mute

Love the white cords! Love it!
Thanks for the update. Hope your shirt turns out well. I need to order some more shirts and have been looking for a shirtmaker since Freddy retired. Sounds like he has a decent selection of fabric.
I prefer no shoes at all. Blood is a killer on antiquing. Otherwise, I love wholecuts.
I personally wouldn't go with the plain cufflinks unless the metal tone is a perfect match. Otherwise, I'd stick to the set.
Beautiful hat. I'm debating between getting this or a Brent Black Hemingway.
Thought you gentlemen might find this interesting, especially those of you here in the L.A. area: http://www.insidehook.com/jonas-bell-pashts-suit-collection
Samuelsohn makes a good suit even if it's not quite at Oxxford's level. Certainly nothing to complain about. If you like them, it's an excellent choice. However, If you still want to get an Oxxford suit but want a more contemporary look, check out their Radcliff line. No one will ever mistake those for sack suits.
It's MTM rather than bespoke, but still a high quality product. Yes, Oxxford tends toward the sack suit but recently they did create the Radcliff line which uses a more modern, slimmer cut and silhouette. I haven't kept up with them so I don't know if the Radcliff models are still being offered, but that's something to check for. Can't comment on Wingtip. No experience with them.
Oh if only these were in my size! Damn good price!
Would one of his suits make me a Nigerian prince?