or Connect

Posts by Mute

If you want a chrono get the IWC. If you just want a simple dress watch, get a Reverso. Better yet, get both.
I know the feeling.
My last few black tie events have all been fundraising galas and as noted, more and more are choosing black tie optional vs required.
People can innovate all they want. It's their prerogative. However, when they fail spectacularly it's our prerogative to lambaste and ridicule them to oblivion.
Can't say I recall ever seeing the salesmen in Nordstrom wearing what are obviously MTM or bespoke suits. Many were well dressed, in suits and ties - better than the general public - but not quite at the level you've described.
I'm not surprised either.
I don't know why people think Dysons don't lhave good longevity. I've had my DC14 for some 8+ years now. Never had a problem and it still works fine.
For more casual summer shirts, I like linen/cotton blends. Get the airiness of the linen and still have a bit of wrinkle resistance.
Nice! I'll need to get one.
You should go to the main site for Herring Shoes and do a search. You'll find a few shoes that are very similar in style, though admittedly, not quite as cheap as those since those are on sale. If you spend at least $150 GBP, you can use this code to get 10% off ANDY10