or Connect

Posts by AML225

They are first quality. Also, I ordered these with shoe trees which arrived installed in the shoes so someone definitely missed this. Again, I'm not really that upset, Yenni is going to contact Alden early this coming week and see what the options are. I still have nothing but praise for J. Gilbert. 
I e-mail Yenni at J. Gilbert who has been absolutely incredible through the whole pre-order and waiting process. If nothing happens, I'll still be thrilled with my boots and have a cobbler install the missing liner and sharpie on J. Gilbert. 
Thanks for the tip! I know it doesn't really matter but you think I'd be able to get a sock liner that says J. Gilbert? I like that all my Aldens say where they came from.
Got my Cigar Indy boots from J. Gilbert. A couple concerns though: 1) One of the leather heel pads is missing, and 2) the one heel pad is labeled incorrectly. See pictures. What should I do about the missing heal pad? Sorry for the crappy pics, not a lot of natural light on a rainy day.      
$15 per e-mail!?!?!?! That is ridiculous. I guess he doesn't have any customers hard of hearing.
Both! Honestly...
I hate to quote myself so much but I wanted to complete the set. Last but certainly not least: cigars in the morning
Cigar, Ravello, and Whiskey LWB. All recently manufactured and acquired. Hopefully this will be a good comparison of the recent rare shell tones.
Nothing wakes me up like a shot of whiskey before sunrise. ;-) First outting:
UPS had a surprise for me: (next to their Ravello brothers) And after the first Mac break in session: