or Connect

Posts by Brandog712

size 28 is very small for guys.  Are you sure you wear a 28 in the designers that you're looking for? Go to a brick and mortar store that sells the designers you want, try on, and see if exactly what cuts and styles fit you well.  Not all diesel fit the same, not all 7s fit the same, gotta try em on. I range from a 29-32 in the same brand name of jeans on different cuts.
DJ premium.com sells pretty much everything youre looking for at discounted sales when they through the old stuff up. Fit, or cut,  changes fairly drastically in some higher end brands compared to levi etc.  I don't know your body type--- but if it helps my body type is athletic, short, big legs, big ass.    With that said, my favorite for fit/comfort is 7FAM.       Favorite for just comfort is Joes.     True religions fit me very well, I stick with...
I respect your stance on this, even though I do not agree with some of the points. I meant no disrespect with my 40 year age comment, just that most posters on this board aren't going to give appropriate advice to an 18 year old on what 18 year olds like.   I am a believer that 18 is the time to experiment with style. 18 year olds are heavily influenced my celebrities and peers, where the peers are most likely trying to emulate celebrities. Yes, celebrities can wear...
Advice for an 18 year old... Don't come to SF asking a bunch of 45 year olds fashion advice for an 18 year old.   This is the time of your life you can wear whatever the f you want and not have someone say you're trying hard to be young.   I'm not saying guy buy some affliction garbage... unless you want to wear that trash. If so, then do it. Buy what you like.    Your body type is going to change anyways, so people telling you to buy something that will last...
I'll clarify, dont want to spend that much. Looking to keep it under $400 USD
My birthday is tomorrow and I need a new wallet. I'll treat myself to a designer wallet.    I really wanted this Ferragamo (Black w/ red interior), but It cannot be had, no longer available. http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/include/Zoom.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524446449512&FOLDER<>folder_id=282574492712504&bmUID=jsVpafV          (link doesnt work, copy and paste)   So now I'm trying to find an equally amazing wallet. I've come across these so far, if you guys know...
I'm in love with this suit Dwyane Wade is wearing in GQ. GQ says its an emporio armani and cost $1295, however I cannot find the suit to save my life. Anyone seen it before and know where I can get it?