or Connect

Posts by 0waterbouys

Please note that these pictures were taken approximately a year ago, though the shoes have seen little wear since then and look quite similar to these photos. The reason for this is that my DLSR was stolen and I do not like the look of the pictures my phone camera takes. I can pm more current photos if you'd like. Color 8 Shell Cordovan Boots. Plaza Last size 9.5 SOLD   Ravello Longwing Blucher. Barrie Last size 9. These are a darker ravello than the old leather with a...
Dayum. Those look amazing. The scotch grain bal came out impeccable. Send out the damn invoices and shoos already!!!!
Eh. I've heard enough bad press about NRO and would avoid them regardless.
That brown suede jodphur would be awesome. I'd be in on it depending on when the preorder would be (cash flow is a bit tight, but fuck it shoos!). Oh, and P.S. Mike, if you remember that guy in your shop a week or so ago talking about property/moving to NYC your advice was greatly appreciated. I close on a place this week in the West Village thanks to all your advice!!!
There are a good number of retaliers who sell Aldens. The Shoe Mart LeatherSoul Leffot Alden Of Carmel Frans Boone J Crew J Gilbert All good options.
Agreed. It seems silly to care whether or not a shoe is a bal or a blucher with a suit. It's a very minor choice. I wear bluchers in formal situations constantly.
Ravello NST boot today. Loving how these look in the sun.
Damn..... 1/2 size too big for me 
Very nice eggplant color on those Ren. King of the gunboat baby 
You take that back right now.