or Connect

Posts by MTB-85

Price reduced 10% for a quick christmas sale!  A Seamaster You don't see very often. From 1969 with the chronometer certified caliber 751 which is usually found in the Constellation series. 36,5 mm Steel case with a height of 11,2 mm. The dial is a story all on its own: The champagne effect when it's hit by light is quite spectacular, and the sunburst polish on the bezel is still perfectly maintained. The dial and case is unpolished, glass, crown and leather...
Bumped. Make me an offer. December has drained my account - I would like to move these.
 Welcome Marc You are going to be drowning in information on this forum - and that's a good thing! 
.   Bordeaux silk with wool/silk Drake's square... oh, and an acorn! 
My contribution. Excuse the bad quality - I didn't get the chance to take the photos outside... ah well. dark navy Tiger of Sweden Massimo Dutti shirtBordeaux silk bow tie from Philosophy Blues OriginalDrake's pocket squareChrysanthemum in vintage lapel vase Oh - and here I went subtle with the irish linen instead of Drake's elephants...  Finally got to use that lapel vase!   [[SPOILER]]
 Your left shoulder is way higher than your right... That's why the whole thing looks skewed.
 A great idea for her to build upon... But the designs are too loud and/or goofy...  You have posted a link on a website for grown men... Nobody here is wearing large pinecones, comicbook cut-outs, sports-team logos or mustaches on their neckwear..... Invest in fabrics such as wool or better silk. Stay classic/subtle. Other than that - take the World! and I hope she is enjoying...
NO. 3 IS SOLD
I have three manual Girard Perregaux watches from the box going out for sale. The price for each of the watches is 780$ or 610€ ... same difference... PayPal or bank transfer.Postage (Airmail + Signed for): outside Europe 20$ and inside Europe 15€  From left to right:  The first one is polished steel. has a silver colored dial with a rosette seperating three different textures: Sunburst guilloché along the bezel and satin finished subdial. A wave guilloché pattern fills...
Some GREAT stuff coming out of Berg & Berg in a week!!!                 I am going for the green/purple and white/blue in the last picture right off the bat!