or Connect

Posts by errorspending

So happy to have pulled the trigger on my second Geller piece ...love this sweater ...and they still have another one left at 12345.  The texture is amazing in person  
This is my favorite fitting u-neck so far...   http://www.zara.com/us/en/man/t-shirts/luxury-cotton-t-shirt-c493001p2021535.html   Just wish they made them in better colors and fabrics... and I wish the sleeves were a tad longer
That's definitely more like what I'm looking for.  Would need to see the fabric.  Still like the Geller shirt far better :)   but maybe wouldn't mind having both!
Tha'ts definitely close.  Wish it had a lower neck line and no pocket.  Thanks, will have to watch them for more.
Can anyone here recommend some other designers who makes a deep neck baseball shirt like the one above?  Maybe even one with long sleeves too.   Only other one I know of is Emiliano Rinaldi...well with long sleeves.
wow I need this shirt....been wanting a shirt like that for a while and now it finally exists...looks so much nicer than the previous baseball shirt.  Much better neckline and fabric.   
Pretty decent price.  They were 280 total.    I do want one new pair of paul smiths...the lazslos     So nice!   but I do miss their old lines...
 got them on ebay!  
  I've never seen any pictures of this color online, so I thought I would post for everyone....definitely love them
Am I being too picky if I complain to a seller on ebay about a scratch on the vamp of some brand new shoes I purchased, and ask for a small partial refund?  What do you guys think?