or Connect

Posts by M Colleague

That sounds awesome, but pricy ;) Would you mind telling me how much you paid? So far I'm really impressed by the Omega - it's been running for over a week now and isn't off by more than a few seconds (automatic movement)
Hey guys   I have recently bough a beautiful gold plated vintage Omega Seamaster that, unfortunately, had a watch strap installed that was too big (i guess 20mm or 19mm instead of 18mm)!   This lead to the gold plating being rubbed (or rather chipped) off where the strap touches the casing. Underneath was all sorts of grime and verdigris as you can see.   Does anybody know what to do? Or, more specifically, is this just a cosmetic imperfection or rather...
Any opticians here? ;)
Hey guys   I want to buy a pair of Anglo American 406 as sunglasses. Apparently I can only get them with normal (= transparent) lenses (at least online).   My question is now, will any optician be able to turn these into sunglasses? And what will they do exactly? Will they tint the existing lenses or make new ones? If the last is true, will I be able to get them in polarised?   Thanks :)
The logo is from Swedish brand Fjällräven - maybe that helps   EDIT: looks similar to this one, except for the button color:   http://www.fjallraven.us/collections/jackets/products/travel-blazer
Hey guys,   I will be in Rome this month and I wonder to what extent it is acceptable to wear shorts in Italy (in the city) nowadays.   Firstly, I'm talking about somewhat dressy chino shorts - nothing too short or baggy or with cargo pockets or that looks like swimwear. Combined with a nice button down and white socks and crocs ...ermmm, i mean boat shoes. And secondly, I wouldn't dream of entering a church or restaurant like that. But during the day? In the...
Hey guys, I'm going to a black-tie-ish NYE party. Having attended the event before I know that there's going to be a number of people wearing normal dark suits. In recent years I've always worn my black tuxedo and felt appropriately dressed, but this time I forgot to bring it. The most formal option I have available is a very nice navy two button suit. I guess I want to 'dress it up' but I'm unsure if it's fine to combine it with my normal tuxedo gear (which I have...
Hey guys, I'm going to a black-tie-ish NYE party. Having attended the event before I know that there's going to be a number of people wearing normal dark suits. In recent years I've always worn my black tuxedo and felt appropriately dressed, but this time I forgot to bring it. The most formal option I have available is a very nice navy two button suit. I guess I want to 'dress it up' but I'm unsure if it's fine to combine it with my normal tuxedo gear (which I have...
Hey guys,   I'm going to a black-tie-ish NYE party. Having attended the event before I know that there's going to be a number of people wearing normal dark suits. In recent years I've always worn my black tuxedo and felt appropriately dressed, but this time I forgot to bring it.   The most formal option I have available is a very nice navy two button suit. I guess I want to 'dress it up' but I'm unsure if it's fine to combine it with my normal tuxedo gear (which...