or Connect

Posts by lysandar

Might not the bump in the right shoulder line simply be a lack of accounting for the dropped right shoulder? Left shoulder is clean after all.
Surely you mean a shoe horn, unless there's a method to wearing shoes with shoe trees. Otherwise, lovely pickups!
Having bought, worn, washed and re-worn my initial 8 pairs, I must say that viccel is good value for money. I haven't had problems with stretching, them winter weights still wear good. Most of the darker shades (blue, red, green and there's a mustard colored one, can't recall the name) are easy to match. I have the same problem as lachyzee with the baby pink (as well as a baby blue) - less muted than what I thought it'd be.   My only other minor gripe is the...
In Singapore, commonplace.
Jeans are the main culprit, otherwise I dig the "GTH Styleforvm " look 
NYR is. There's an image a few pages before this one, looks great.
I lol'd. 
Thanks ETF, RogerC - much appreciated.
    I agree. I'm in Singapore, so airy and open weaves are necessities for regular wear. Am inclined towards unlined jacket (sleeves-only) and half-lined pants. However, I do recall reading somewhere in this thread about linings and canvassing showing through the weave under strong light. I suspect the issue is overstated, but always good to err on the side of caution and solicit views from folks with Minnis experience.
Quick question on the Minnis 0500. I know some folks have funded their liabilities on this, but I'm only halfway through the thread right now so not sure how these turned out. I'd appreciate some views whether light permeability is a big issue. I'm grabbing some 0500 this weekend and contemplating how lined should the jacket and trousers be.   Given the casual nature of the cloth, am thinking 2 patch blazersuit... Maybe elbow patches if feeling dandy.