or Connect

Posts by lysandar

In Singapore, commonplace.
Jeans are the main culprit, otherwise I dig the "GTH Styleforvm " look 
NYR is. There's an image a few pages before this one, looks great.
I lol'd. 
Thanks ETF, RogerC - much appreciated.
    I agree. I'm in Singapore, so airy and open weaves are necessities for regular wear. Am inclined towards unlined jacket (sleeves-only) and half-lined pants. However, I do recall reading somewhere in this thread about linings and canvassing showing through the weave under strong light. I suspect the issue is overstated, but always good to err on the side of caution and solicit views from folks with Minnis experience.
Quick question on the Minnis 0500. I know some folks have funded their liabilities on this, but I'm only halfway through the thread right now so not sure how these turned out. I'd appreciate some views whether light permeability is a big issue. I'm grabbing some 0500 this weekend and contemplating how lined should the jacket and trousers be.   Given the casual nature of the cloth, am thinking 2 patch blazersuit... Maybe elbow patches if feeling dandy.
This may just be the most comprehensive piece of advice I've seen posted on an internet forum, ever. Props.
Bit late and bad angle - makes a 40mm look like a 47 - but this is an all original SM300 from the sixties.    .
Edetal customs on the new last, renovateur'd and brushed down. I only wish I had a proper camera to better capture the complexities of the brown.     Interesting addition / pleasant surprise on the sole. Apparently a standard feature for all his MTO and bespoke works henceforth